The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How do you make death proof armour/weapons whatever...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. How do you make death proof armour/weapons whatever...

User Info: Oblivionkeeper

Oblivionkeeper
8 years ago#1
lady yunalesca is really annoying me with her mega death.
meow

User Info: BBK_Kid

BBK_Kid
8 years ago#2
First, mark for spoilers next time for your sake and the sake of others.

Secondly, just keep your party members zombified. Zombies are immune to instant-death attacks.
"Zach, you're a genius. Your talents are wasted in that moose hole of a state you live in."- Ray (x2)

User Info: HumbleBukake

HumbleBukake
8 years ago#3
Capture 1 of each fiend in the Sunken Cave. You'll get 99 Candle of Life from the Monster Arena guy and you use those for customization.
FFVII - NMIENANINNMIL1L - Safer Seph Undefeated
FFX - NSGNSNCNO(NENNENBB) - Monster Capturing/Equipment Hunting - OSGAONCNENNE - Inside Sin

BBK_Kid
8 years ago#4
Candles of Life = Zombieproof.

You can customize a Zombieproof/Deathproof armor, but it's just so much easier to keep your characters in zombie and save your Farplane Winds for Deathstrike on a capture weapon.
"Zach, you're a genius. Your talents are wasted in that moose hole of a state you live in."- Ray (x2)

Oblivionkeeper
8 years ago#5
what monsters drop farplane winds anyway?

BBK_Kid
8 years ago#6
You can enough for Deathstrike or Deathproof by capturing one of each fiend in the Calm Lands.

Don't bother, though. Seriously.

Oblivionkeeper
8 years ago#7
hmm...i'll guess i'll have to fight it out then....
nobody post here for five minutes because i need to delete the first post due to TOS violation (yeh it was by accident)
meow

User Info: HumbleBukake

HumbleBukake
8 years ago#8
Oops, right... It's late.
FFVII - NMIENANINNMIL1L - Safer Seph Undefeated
FFX - NSGNSNCNO(NENNENBB) - Monster Capturing/Equipment Hunting - OSGAONCNENNE - Inside Sin
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. How do you make death proof armour/weapons whatever...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived