i got a copy of the game a while back but it wouldnt work...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fur Fighters
  3. i got a copy of the game a while back but it wouldnt work...

User Info: PSOGuy25

PSOGuy25
7 years ago#1
it would spin, show the DC logo as though it was loading the game, and then it would go back to the DC dashboard. i know a lot of DC games had issues, like blue stinger when it first came out there were tons of glitches with it and people couldnt get it to work.

i am sure there are copies of fur fighters out there that dont have issues, but since i couldnt get a cheap copy of fur fighters i bought the ps2 version. i have to say that i am not sure which version i would like more i think i would like the 3d models more than the cel shaded models used in the ps2 version though.

i loved the game though!

im just wondering if other people had had issues with the fur fighters cd? i tried it on a couple different dreamcasts before i took it back and got my money back, didnt work on none of em.

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
7 years ago#2
It's an awesome game that actually surprised me cause it's not something I'd normally buy upon looking at the case. It turns out that FF is a superb creation but is heavily flawed. Well the DC version is anyways. I got to the last boss and it stalled on a save so that every time I loaded up it loaded the stalled game. Needless to say I never did start again. It's such a huge title. Love the shooting and puzzle sections of the title though. Was really well made.
Currently Playing : Suikoden V, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

PSOGuy25
7 years ago#3
so u recommend trying to find another copy of the ps2 edition over the dc version?

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
7 years ago#4
I haven't played the ps2 version but I think it would still be very good. I don't know how the cel shaded look works. Maybe for the better or maybe for the worst. The DC version was brilliant, not visually, but gameplay was just a complete surprise. I don't think you're going to have a really bad time or big difference if you get the PS2 version. I think either version would play well. I just know for a fact that the DC version is crammed packed full of bugs and glitches. Well my version is anyways.

For me cel shaded visuals worked well in only 2 games I've played. Jet set Radio and Viewtiful Joe. It worked ok in Sonic Shuffle, but they were purely average.
Currently Playing : Suikoden V, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

PSOGuy25
7 years ago#5
i played a bit of the ps2 version, it is very pretty, i just dont know how it compares to the original since i havent played the original yet. i think i heard the ps2 remake also has more babies to find.
  1. Boards
  2. Fur Fighters
  3. i got a copy of the game a while back but it wouldnt work...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived