What is Whiet Shield?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. What is Whiet Shield?

User Info: Cicatriz_ESP

Cicatriz_ESP
4 years ago#1
It was mentioned here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197501-guardians-crusade/54700267
Sephiroth kills a lady and white materia drops to the floor. But when Cloud mows the lawn, it's brown materia that drops.

User Info: Correy

Correy
4 years ago#2
Get it from Winged Lion in the Kuldo Ruins man.
http://endlesscrisis.wordpress.com/
^ A fun new RPG with oldschool elements.

User Info: Vir27

Vir27
4 years ago#3
I was sorry to read your other topic, old boy. Perhaps you saw the comforting news in the most recent "I love this game" thread?

Glad to see you like this old gem at any rate :)

User Info: Cicatriz_ESP

Cicatriz_ESP
4 years ago#4
Hi Vir, member of the oh so happy turtles, yes, I was glad to read the new discovery, I just didn't find the topic where it mentions the game glitches after you get some random level (30k something).

Also, I'm sure I got this white shield. I mean, this can't be missable, unless you purposefully sell it.

I have every item in the game, which gives me some 10 or 15 pages, plus 1 entry on another page (i got those two shields with the same name).

I think my file is as perfect as it can be, except for maxing stats/levels. All of the equipments where gotten in 1x quantity and the usable items x99.

I was using one of the FAQS here and aiming to get every single field item. I checked everything, every bush, aiming to find every single bug/herb. But I was quite puzzled because the FAQ mentioned an item on a library on a big coastal village (I only remember Trisken's name) and I couldn't find it.

I'd want to know how would a maxed stats party be in this game... How much HP would the last boss have. I remember it scales sooooo big with your level. What about the monsters that also scale with your level?

Weeeeeird.
Sephiroth kills a lady and white materia drops to the floor. But when Cloud mows the lawn, it's brown materia that drops.

User Info: Vir27

Vir27
4 years ago#5
I don't have that sort of information, but if you want to do some tests perhaps we can divide the work.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. What is Whiet Shield?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived