Various questions...give me your opinions!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. Various questions...give me your opinions!

User Info: YukiStafy

YukiStafy
3 years ago#1
Hi, me again :p I just have a few questions...maybe ones that don't have answers, but I'd like to hear what everyone has to say, anyway!

1. What happens to Galestork? I think it's like...the only other one that doesn't die/can't die (the other being Ruval). What are your thoughts? Did anyone hear any NPCs saying anything about this?

2. How the heck did Darwin get all the guardians (if that's what they're called...that's what I call them ?) to just go and fight Xizan like that? You can talk to Ruval, sure....but talking to Kisa/Kuldo/Galestork isn't possible, at least I don't think it is based on how they react to you. (Galestork and Kuldo are understandably upset when you face them, but I don't remember if Kisa was mad? Either way, if Darwin could talk to them somehow and gather them like he did, you'd think the monsters might be a little more open to talking ?) It makes me wonder what happened to lead them all to that place. o_o

3. An actual question here! Does anyone know where I can get the music rips from the Japanese version? I watched a little bit of a playthrough on youtube and I like the remixed version of "Gliding on Emotions" that they used for the opening. Of course all search results are in Japanese...but I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything? Is it possible to rip from the disc itself or does anyone know any good websites?

4. Not really a question...but I noticed when I was talking to the customers at the cafe in Zed Harbor, they said the mayor wanted "the emerald from the Beast of Kuldo" ? which is odd, because in the video where Darwin seals Xizan, Kuldo's color is red and Galestork's is green. I've noticed some walkthroughs refer to Kuldo's gem as a ruby. I don't have a screenshot of the NPCs saying this, and I can't get them to say it again, but I remember seeing it and thinking "what?? that can't be right.."
Has anyone found any kind of goof like this? :o

Sorry it's so much...I've just been thinking about this game a lot lately. :p

YukiStafy
3 years ago#2
bump!

I guess you dont really need to answer those..you can also just talk about the game o_o I just thought I might try and liven it up here :p

YukiStafy
3 years ago#3
Wow..haha..tough crowd o_o

YukiStafy
3 years ago#4
Also, I noticed that the blue cat from the Coastal Inn also appears in Mary's house (from Orgo, the lady that gives you candy bars) towards the of the game...I'm not sure what the deal is with that. The old man at the Coastal Inn said something about the cat but I didn't think much about it until I saw it in Orgo.

Any thoughts? Have you seen this cat anywhere else?

User Info: ArTHS

ArTHS
3 years ago#5
*Chops jungle vines and grass with a machete to stumble upon you*

Hello friend! :D

Just doing a visit to this good ole game, actually Ive played this game so far long ago that I really don't have the answers to your questions but I'll do my best.

1. I think after the fight with Darwin and the beasts against Xizan, all of the beasts went their separate ways. Galestork, I believe, had offsprings in the caves.

2. I really don't know why Darwin had all guardian beasts to ally with him against Xizan, he must've had amazing charismatic abilities to talk them into joining him. While Knight however is somewhat mute and only has his fairy (dont remember her name) and Baby with him,

3. Hmm, try Bluelaguna.net maybe or if you can find it on youtube, there are a lot of soundtracks and OST of the game there.

4. Again, its been so long. Dont have the answer to that :P
(Same to your last post, don't know either)

Hope this helps
Console gamers and PC race can co-exist in peace, only that some PC master race are the "Brotherhood Outcasts" to our "Brotherhood of Steel"

YukiStafy
3 years ago#6
Oh!!! Oh goodness it's a reply!! Hello!! Thank you!

1. Ahh yea, I meant like after Baby eats the eggs in the beginning? I wasn't sure what happened to Galestork 'cause it kinda just disappears...I was hoping someone in San Claria or Orgo or maybe even Isten had said something? :o

2. Yea lol that's very true...I wish we had seen more about that. I think the "Sacred Servants," or whatever they're called in-game, are very cool!!

3. Thank you, I'll look into it!

And that's ok, thank you. :P

I picked up the Japanese version recently, actually...if you know the one part of the intro, where Baby runs into the cord for "Tamsoft" and unplugs it, it turns out there's a second part to that in the Japanese version (it's there on the title screen instead of the demo clip)..If anyone's interested, I can try to upload it to youtube or something! It's a cute scene between Nehani, Baby, and Knight. (I think it was described in better detail in an FAQ somewhere..)

User Info: ArTHS

ArTHS
3 years ago#7
Also, a sidenote, I've stumbled across some reworked concept artworks of the game. (some of his works are excellent wallpapers, including guardians crusade).
Here's the link:

http://longjh.deviantart.com/
Console gamers and PC race can co-exist in peace, only that some PC master race are the "Brotherhood Outcasts" to our "Brotherhood of Steel"

YukiStafy
3 years ago#8
Oooh, nice find!!!! It's so weird to see a different design (viewpoint maybe??) of the game...it's really really pretty though. *-*

YukiStafy
3 years ago#9
Upon doing some searching..I've found that they had guides for this game in Japan. :O I don't know if that's an already known fact, but I've ordered 2 different ones and they both have very nice and high quality images!!! Very nice for reference and just to look at, really. I'll see if I can scan some pages and upload them somewhere!

I've found out that the beasts of Kuldo and of Kisa Canyon are called "Zeburu" and "Idia," respectively. Darwin's Japanese name is "Ashen" as far as I can tell....

There's a bunch of cool stuff in these, if there's anything anyone wants to see or hear about specifically, let me know!!! I can't read too much Japanese, but I'm happy to help as much as I can!!

User Info: Ogamiama

Ogamiama
3 years ago#10
Sorry, I can't help because I'm not really that far into the game, I just beat the first boss after at least five tries.. Which is weird, since I usually try to grind in games.. On a side note; I love Baby.
MIND CHARGE MIND CHARGE MARIN KARIN TENTARAFOO
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. Various questions...give me your opinions!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived