Various questions...give me your opinions!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. Various questions...give me your opinions!

User Info: YukiStafy

YukiStafy
3 years ago#11
Ogamiama posted...
Sorry, I can't help because I'm not really that far into the game, I just beat the first boss after at least five tries.. Which is weird, since I usually try to grind in games.. On a side note; I love Baby.

Oh no problem!! I'm surprised to hear someone else is playing this...I hope you enjoy it!! Feel free to talk/ask questions or whatever here!!

I guess this thread could double as a "I love this game" thread, now that I think about it :O

Also I'd like to say that I've obtained another (and possibly the final one in the collection..) guide book. It has beautiful pictures of some of the bosses (A picture of Galestork that I've never seen, great detail...also the beasts of Kuldo and Kisa Canyon, etc).
I've decided that I will be uploading these to the wiki (which is in pretty poor condition right now and in need of a lot of editing/adding) and also I think I'll be working on it in general...I don't know if anyone would like to help out at all, it doesn't matter either way. Just wanted to announce that it will have a lot of stuff added soon..hopefully. :P

User Info: Ogamiama

Ogamiama
3 years ago#12
YukiStafy posted...
Ogamiama posted...
Sorry, I can't help because I'm not really that far into the game, I just beat the first boss after at least five tries.. Which is weird, since I usually try to grind in games.. On a side note; I love Baby.

Oh no problem!! I'm surprised to hear someone else is playing this...I hope you enjoy it!! Feel free to talk/ask questions or whatever here!!

I guess this thread could double as a "I love this game" thread, now that I think about it :O

Also I'd like to say that I've obtained another (and possibly the final one in the collection..) guide book. It has beautiful pictures of some of the bosses (A picture of Galestork that I've never seen, great detail...also the beasts of Kuldo and Kisa Canyon, etc).
I've decided that I will be uploading these to the wiki (which is in pretty poor condition right now and in need of a lot of editing/adding) and also I think I'll be working on it in general...I don't know if anyone would like to help out at all, it doesn't matter either way. Just wanted to announce that it will have a lot of stuff added soon..hopefully. :P

Yeah, my local gamestore had it. I was reluctant to buy it at first, but I looked up videos of it online and I was sold.
MIND CHARGE MIND CHARGE MARIN KARIN TENTARAFOO

User Info: Enshidia123

Enshidia123
3 years ago#13
It's bizarre to see people posting here. I don't frequent GameFaqs as much as I used to, but this board always had those I love these game threads that we used to post in. Some good memories there.

It's interesting to see questions
Stuck in the PSX and PS2 since 2001

User Info: Weigraf347

Weigraf347
3 years ago#14
I could of helped you but its been a looooong time since ive played so I remember very litte of it then again I was a kid back then but id really like to play it again but is so hard to find.
This world is a rotten mess.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. Various questions...give me your opinions!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived