Favorite LT?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Vir27

Vir27
1 year ago#11
I don't remember. If you haven't avoided leveling, you'll be fine. Standard rule of thumb: most recent monsters were green- or blue-eyed.

User Info: Barkita

Barkita
1 year ago#12
I decided to make a quick run through this game. This game is pretty linear until you get to Jungo. I grinded up to level 26 at Jungo before we fall off the ship. That is so Baby's levels won't be below Knight's. Then went to Den Heldar, North Tower, back to Den Heldar. Continued up the East coast to get the Helmet from the old man. Went back a bit to get the Toys at Kuldo Ruins. (kind of tough at that level) Raised some levels there and I didn't fight any fights than I have to. Stopped in at San Maria to save at the Inn. While you're at the inn, go talk to Richten, who has turned a new leaf. Stop in at Isten and Get Marilyn. Then the long trip over to Penguii. Went on up to Nord Temple for a Frostal and Draken. Went back South and stopped at Kisa Canyon. Not much there, except to fight the Dragon. Then all the way back down to Trisken, with a quick stop at an empty house to get another LT. Which in where I am now. I am at level 38. I have been basically hugging the coastline as much as possible so I don't have to fight the sea monsters.

Barkita
1 year ago#13
Something weird happened when I was in Kuido Ruins.Everything was fine upstairs. Then you go downstairs and get some items and LTs. Then you go South, and then South again and see the cut-scene of the fight. and then you go up and can fight the same creature and get a white shield. But the fight is optional.

When I went South and South again, there was nothing there. I went forward and there was screen there, and you could look behind it. But there was nothing behind it. I spent quite a while looking for the rest of the dungeon. I guess the game just glitch out there. Maybe because that is an optional part of the game? And the game proceeded as normal. The PlayStation 2 that I have is one that I bought over the internet after the ones I had quit working. It is one that you can play both 1 and 2 games on. Wish I could get my hands on a new one.

Barkita
1 year ago#14
I restarted the game with another save to identify out what toys you get before you find out what they are. So I only picked up one toy before I fought the first little boss in the storage room in Kell. I turns out that it wasn't one of the original toys you got in Orgo. You get Pyro in San Maria. It's in a chest in a storage building on the beach.

OK, Now I have gone back to my previous save. Ready to fight the final boss. I did discover that you don't have to wear the Holy gear to fight the final bad guy. You have to wear it to fight Darwin, but when he ask you if you want to fight the final boss now, you can say no and you will end up back at Picard. Then you can equip the Platinum armor and you have to go back to the island by water because Baby can't land on that little island.

Vir27
1 year ago#15
I don't understand what you're saying is wrong in Kuldo. Just to confirm, you can find treasure (like other toys, I want to say Ninja without looking it up) in Kisa Canyon.

Barkita
1 year ago#16
Gwinladin, Ramal and Kalkanor fight the Winged Lion in Kuldo Ruins to get the Gem. You observe their battle and you can fight Winged Lion who drops a white shield. When I got into the area where the fight was suppose to be, there was no Gwinladin, Ramal and Kalkanor or Winged Lion there. Nothing was in that area except the background screen.

Once you get water transportation this game really opens up. You can go to Kisa Canyon before you go to Trisken. You can land Chester at the Northern tip of that continent and just follow the path to Kisa Canyon. If you do that, KalkanorIf will give you Ninja in Trisken Castle. If you go to Kisa Canyon after the Gods Tower then you will get Ninja after you fight the Dragon.

Vir27
1 year ago#17
Couldn't explain this you're reporting from Kuldo, then.

Nah, perhaps that's D'Artagnan you're thinking of. Ninja's in a chest there all the time.

User Info: YukiStafy

YukiStafy
1 year ago#18
That's weird, there wasn't a cutscene? When did you do Kuldo Ruins? I feel like it's not possible to do that part at any other time since you need that cutscene in order to get the rest of the Zed Harbor stuff to happen...I can't imagine why else they wouldn't be there though?

I think it's kind of a shame that Kisa Canyon is so optional. I didn't even know until recently that you could get different dialogue from Kalkanor by doing it earlier. It's so out of the way and the whole land area before the cave itself is pretty tough imo.

User Info: Calmlander

Calmlander
1 year ago#19
I'm abusing Contributor. 20 rbs for attack is cheap and the damage is high.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

Vir27
1 year ago#20
Playing this now I'm older, I'm appreciating Viper and Da Bomb where I did not before.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived