Is anyone still here?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. Is anyone still here?

User Info: Calmlander

Calmlander
3 months ago#171
Interesting points, how much time was this game in development? After FFVII, RPGs became mainstream but very mature, maybe they were trying to aim the genre to a younger audience?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

User Info: Soren10

Soren10
3 months ago#172
I couldn't tell you honestly and I'm not sure there's any real way to accurately find out. But considering Galestorks points about the marketing and merchandise surrounding the game I would assume it was meant for a young audience.
"We are human. Fighting is in our DNA, we get it and we like it." Dana White

Calmlander
3 months ago#173
Right now i'm playing Final Fantasy III, the forgotten FF in the West, but loved in Japan, and is easy to see why, it has some of the most imaginative locations of the franchise and a great gameplay, the dawn of the job system. After completing the game (if i ever do it, because is insanely difficult) i think i'm going to try a new run of GC.

User Info: Galestork

Galestork
3 months ago#174
I'm not sure about the development time...The only thing I have in that category is the fact that I think its localized release date got pushed back, but that's about it. :/ I'm curious now, I'll see if I can find anything...

I played FF3 on the DS forever ago...it's charming but I got stuck after a certain point. :P
What kind of run are you going to do, a basic one or a kind of challenge or something?
Squawk! Squawk!

User Info: Galestork

Galestork
2 months ago#175
Not to double post, but today is the 19th birthday of Knight&Baby in Japan, as Calmlander said not too long ago! Thank you Tamsoft for bringing this game into the world!!
Squawk! Squawk!

Soren10
2 months ago#176
I second that, can't believe it's almost been 20 years.

Calmlander
2 months ago#177
I wonder if the developers have something planned to mark the anniversary of GC? It was one of their first games, no?

Soren10
2 months ago#178
As much as I hope there will be something to mark the 20th anniversary I highly doubt there will be.

Soren10
2 months ago#179
Giving the topic a little bump, what's everyone up to these days?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. Is anyone still here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.