So, this game AND THIS BOARD were mentioned in the latest HG101 podcast

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. So, this game AND THIS BOARD were mentioned in the latest HG101 podcast

User Info: CuterChihuahua2

CuterChihuahua2
5 months ago#1
In case you aren't aware about it, there is this dope website called hardcore gaming 101 where they talk about all sorts of games, from mainstream to the very, very obscure. They also have this podcast called Top 47,858 Games of all time where they talk about games and rank them in a massive list as they go along (They have currently ranked about 200 games)

Anyways, as the title says, they recently talked about this game and this board even got a mention! I just learned that this game existed thanks to the podcast and I guess maybe some of you peeps might be interested in it.

Here it is, beginning at around the 28:45 mark

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/hardcore-gaming-101/e/50636814?autoplay=true
If you report my posts cuz you disagree or hate my sexual preferences then you are a H*CKING bigoted cuck.
Trail Captain Lana is the love and light of my life.

User Info: Galestork

Galestork
5 months ago#2
Hahaha omg this is so cool, thank you for sharing!! Their description of Knight at the beginning was so brutal XD
@PJammas you're famous!!! :P
Squawk! Squawk!

User Info: Calmlander

Calmlander
5 months ago#3
I like the designs of this game ;) But is good to see some publicity on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

User Info: PJammas

PJammas
5 months ago#4
@Galestork It's really weird to hear yourself mentioned on something like this, but it was really cool!

User Info: Soren10

Soren10
4 months ago#5
Congrats Pjammas, that's pretty badass. It would be cool if more people joined the board due to the podcast.
"We are human. Fighting is in our DNA, we get it and we like it." Dana White
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian's Crusade
  3. So, this game AND THIS BOARD were mentioned in the latest HG101 podcast

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived