Hello?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ray_MK_III

Ray_MK_III
9 years ago#11
I liked this. One of my 3 favorite games way back when, including Tomba and Oddworld.
I was here for every ******* SSBB update so far and all I got was this stupid T-shirt........ and it's invisible.

User Info: _mister_jazz_

_mister_jazz_
9 years ago#12
Tomba was just a frilly pink haired pansy eating pigs, and oddworld was just an anorexic monstrosity talking to other anorexic monstrosities.

And yet, those games were so legendary ;_;. And as long as noone actually visits this board and I'm in nostalgia mode, I'm going to go ahead and say I LIKED SUPERMAN 64. I don't care if all you did was fly around in hoops in an incredibly unpopulated world, I have many fond memories of that game. Back on topic, I still hate this game.

User Info: Slayer_9999

Slayer_9999
9 years ago#13
I got linked here from wikipedia...
"I think I just failed another Believe in Christianity check." Shadow Addict
[K]eep piling hate on me-Cosmetor

User Info: Kevman1430

Kevman1430
9 years ago#14
PSP CFW FTW.
"I love the merry, merry month of Movenba." -GrandProphet

User Info: Enshidia123

Enshidia123
9 years ago#15
I love Jersey Devil but they changed quite a few things for the Australian Version
I: Jersey's eyes changed a bit, the balck became red and the red black
II: The Letter tokens became letters
III: No Hostages
IV: The K Box, Pumpkins, Nitro, Life and Numbers all changed. The K boxes went red, the pumpkins had faces on them, The Nitro said Nitro
V: There were no names to the level, we came up with our own (Mine are the Museum, Park, Cemetry, Toxic Waste Dump, Sewers and Final Area)
VI: We have no screen after blowing up the boss telling us who and what we rescued, we just went back downtown to a save screen
VII: Sound Effects were altered slightly
VIII: Some level designs changed, removing all signs the hostages were there
IX: I think some enemies were removed but I can't be sure
X: The Backgrounds in the save point and menu had a reddish theme
Me Love classic Games... Me have no funny quote. U HAVE PROBLEM?

User Info: jshark2000

jshark2000
9 years ago#16
Tomba is better than this.
J.§.)-(.Å.®.K.²°°°
Sweep the leg. You have a problem with that, Johnny?

User Info: Enshidia123

Enshidia123
9 years ago#17
Tombi is better yes but this is a great game (I have both)
Me Love classic Games... Me have no funny quote. U HAVE PROBLEM?

User Info: SonicFan188

SonicFan188
9 years ago#18
I remember getting the PC version this game (yes, there is a PC version) when I was about 10 years old. And actually, it was the first 3D platform game I played (unless you count Sonic 3D Blast). Why this one? Because the most powerful console I owned at that time was a Sega Genesis, and I wasn't into computer games (despite having a PC). But a copy of the full game came with a video game magazine I used to buy, so I tried it. And even though this game isn't that great, I loved it for being my first 3D platform. I played it all the time (at times getting temporarily stuck in some parts that were confusing or too hard to me), until I finished it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived