Party: Two Casters? Two Frontliners? Or One Caster, One Frontliner, One Mix?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Koudelka
  3. Party: Two Casters? Two Frontliners? Or One Caster, One Frontliner, One Mix?

User Info: WellThoughtName

WellThoughtName
4 years ago#31
Haha, yeah getting Sacnoth felt good, even though I didn't actually use it because well.. no physical attackers.

Ah well, bested the game yesterday night, got the 2 endings (I know about the third no pendant one, but I can easily guess what happens), final boss was really easy, just reflecting 2k damage twice a turn with Reflect + 3k damage from both Koudelka and James made her a breeze.

Really good game, I'm glad I played it. Will probably replay it some day and try to actually use physical attacks this time.
"A game with amazing story and mediocre gameplay usually beats a game with amazing gameplay and mediocre story." - Vlado, Gaming Expert
  1. Boards
  2. Koudelka
  3. Party: Two Casters? Two Frontliners? Or One Caster, One Frontliner, One Mix?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived