Zenebatos Laws

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ichabod85

ichabod85
6 years ago#1
Is there a list of all of the laws you can revise at Zenebatos? I didn't see anything specific in the faqs. I've found a couple by inputting random numbers but wondered if there was a comprehensive list out there somewhere.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
6 years ago#2
Article 339 - Turns off shops (DO NOT DO THIS)
Article 410 - Allows teleporter to go to Death City Mayfil
Article 640 - Don't have to wait in line at Legislation Center
Article 666 - Turns off monster encounters in city
Article 659 - Turns off all guards (can't be sent to jail)
Article 703 - Allows passage to the Signet Sphere

Courtesy of Shotgunnova
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: ichabod85

ichabod85
6 years ago#3
Cool I had all of those except for the one to turn off the shops. I was hoping there were more I missed that did fun little things.

User Info: peanutbutterxx

peanutbutterxx
6 years ago#4
I believe its more fun to let the guards chase you. They rarely catch me.
Followers, they sing and dance. The pipes of Pan have weaved a trance. Dressed in black. No turning back.

User Info: pika25

pika25
6 years ago#5
What kind of idiot thought of an idea to disable shops? They trying to go out of business?
Please visit my FAQ and forum at http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197765/55793 and http://z7.invisionfree.com/Darkaqua/index.php?act=idx

User Info: talksalot006

talksalot006
6 years ago#6
I remember stumbling upon code 666 by accident. I thought that was kind of awesome.
That is my theory. talksalot of the LoD board of GameFAQs is, in fact, without a shadow of a doubt, the very apex of our universe as we know it. -Cable

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived