What if Magician Faust wasn't an optional boss?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. What if Magician Faust wasn't an optional boss?

User Info: Pennt1313

Pennt1313
4 months ago#1
How would the game have gone if you had to fight him with Melbu? I imagine that it would make the final battle a LOT more difficult.

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
4 months ago#2
Faust actually wanted to overthrow Melbu and be the ruler of the world himself, so I doubt they would fight together. If anything, Faust would probably kill Melbu, and then become the final boss himself.

If he went even further, and became the god of destruction just like Melbu did...well.......Dart and friends would be in some trouble, that's for certain. When you consider how much it amplified Melbu's power (even if he wasn't the hardest boss, just think of some of the things he could do) it's scary to think of how powerful Faust could have become. By far one of the hardest final bosses in RPG history, if they reflected that power in-battle!
Come check out Iido's Gaming Den for let's plays 'n other stuff! Tons 'n tons 'o games! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

User Info: Master_Norris69

Master_Norris69
4 months ago#3
He's not optional for me :) I love sticking it to that pompous bag of wind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLhw1mtCFA

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
4 months ago#4
Faust as a final boss...

Well the difficulty (Considering all you got to prepare for serious pain is Rose Storm) would ramp up significantly. But at the same time, Faust is even weaker to physical attacks and Dragoon Additions than Melbu. Imagine the Divine Dragoon Addition on Faust; I bet you in Special it will do over 3500+ XP
I found games I want shown in E3...but the ones I want won't be released until next year T_T

User Info: 1ofaDragon

1ofaDragon
4 months ago#5
I think that were gonna make magical faust a optional boss. Ya know, a "optional boss".
spectral souls post game maniac
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. What if Magician Faust wasn't an optional boss?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived