I have dreamed of...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. I have dreamed of...

User Info: 1ofaDragon

1ofaDragon
4 months ago#1
If Dart could won the tournament, that the prize of how great the anything you could've even: ever gotten(,like item!)
spectral souls post game maniac

User Info: Master_Norris69

Master_Norris69
4 months ago#2
If I were to remake this game, you could definitely return to the arena and compete for prizes as a neat little side quest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLhw1mtCFA

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
4 months ago#3
Like Dabas' Shiny Bag... but NOOOO! You need a pocketstation for that garbage.
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

1ofaDragon
4 months ago#4
I say everything became chaotic, think then all you get is a battle to win against Lloyd

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
3 months ago#5
Too slow! If they remade it they would likely add some costume section to the menu and reward you with wingly wings like an adornment from tales of series. Found Kongols earth stone? Giant stone balls as a necklace.

The games and prizes on that section was a bit underwhelming. I'd add a gold saucer type area to any game you'd want to remake. Not ff13 style where nautilus just nut punches you and reminds you this game don't do minigames, just maps them a bit to tease you.

User Info: Grandlethal364

Grandlethal364
3 months ago#6
Yeah, that sounds like an idea.
Mankind united with infinitely greater purpose in pursuit of war than he ever did in pursuit of peace.

1ofaDragon
3 months ago#7
I like what you said, rpgian! I know, but what about an biggest ignition?
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. I have dreamed of...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived