I'm getting salty.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. I'm getting salty.

User Info: eidolon24

eidolon24
2 months ago#1
Still no news about LoD. Not that I'm expecting anything but I'm still feeling salty nonetheless due to recent releases.

FFXII and FFIX got remastered with really cool subtle features. Fast-forward buttons, dual jobs and built in gameshark and other stuff.

I know they're different companies but I'm just getting salty that all these great RPGs are remastered and we have nada.

/rant
"I believe that stories are written and read to rebel against the fact that you only live once."

User Info: Master_Norris69

Master_Norris69
2 months ago#2
Who owns LoD? Anybody know?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLhw1mtCFA

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
2 months ago#3
Probably still Sony. The main page says SCE Japan Studio and SCEA, so yeah, Sony Computer Entertainment owns it. It's entirely up to them if they want to do anything with it.
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: PrincessPrisma

PrincessPrisma
2 months ago#4
Cablevision2 posted...
Probably still Sony. The main page says SCE Japan Studio and SCEA, so yeah, Sony Computer Entertainment owns it. It's entirely up to them if they want to do anything with it.

SCEA are a bunch of ****stained f***nuts for not remaking LOD or producing any friggin sequel or prequel!! How is it soooo HARD?!!?!? The fans have been wanting one for ages dang it. What are they whining because it was not as profitable as they hoped? That would be ridiculous because regardless LoD made a significant profit I'm sure. Well since they suck as a company these days and LoD will never be remade(the only game I ever played from them) I hope they go out of business. I'd hardly support a hard hearted vg company that does not care two s***s about their customers.
For great remastered OST's and lovely original compositions visit RebeccaETripp
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCem6BWKNlfJepFHuM2ad8FQ

eidolon24
2 months ago#5
I'm not even asking for a remake. They will most likely mess that up by making it an action oriented open world RPG. Yeah, no thanks. What's with everyone being obsessed with sandbox games. Can't we get back linear and story engaging RPGs please?!

A simple remaster would do just as well with little extras like 1 additional spell or addition. I'm not asking for much.

...but asking for a remake of LoD may already be a bit much.
"I believe that stories are written and read to rebel against the fact that you only live once."

User Info: Yagaron21

Yagaron21
2 months ago#6
I know it's not the same as a remake, but everyone STILL seems to overlook the fact that Sony DID remaster and re-release Load for the PS3 and PS Vita...

User Info: Riku994

Riku994
2 months ago#7
Yagaron21 posted...
I know it's not the same as a remake, but everyone STILL seems to overlook the fact that Sony DID remaster and re-release Load for the PS3 and PS Vita...

That wasn't a remaster in any sense of the word.
"Out of my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum
PSN: Riku994

eidolon24
2 months ago#8
It was a port to a virtual console. Not a remaster. Sad. Not even a port to the actual console. They could have at least added trophy support.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
2 months ago#9
Even if some fans loaded it into a more current graphics engine, I'm sure they would get a cease-and-desist notification.
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: 3Storms

3Storms
1 month ago#10
I really Wish Sony would revisit this game. They have a remake hit and possibly a franchise on their hands if they'd just do something with it.

They can't be happy with getting into agreements with Square-Enix time and time again only for Squeenix to break those agreements and release everything on XBox, so they have their own franchise they can use if they'd just frickin use it.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. I'm getting salty.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived