Majora's Mask Master Quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Astr0_c0w

Astr0_c0w
9 years ago#1
Who wants to see a Majora's Mask Master Quest?
It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.

User Info: KrysT711

KrysT711
9 years ago#2
I actually wouldn't mind, just as long as there wasn't a kick-in-the-face section like Spirit Temple MQ.
I wouldn't enjoy any... weird puzzles either. Such as the random cows in Jabu-Jabu.
Golden Sun Remix in Brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdlIT4Lu-g

User Info: JRyan16

JRyan16
9 years ago#3
I would love having an MQ for this game. It's definitely the hardest 3-D game in the series, and the only ones more difficult are AoL and the second-quest of LoZ.

I actually wouldn't mind, just as long as there wasn't a kick-in-the-face section like Spirit Temple MQ.
I wouldn't enjoy any... weird puzzles either. Such as the random cows in Jabu-Jabu.

Yep, I hated the Spirit Temple in MQ. I screwed my game up in there...I don't remember exactly what I did, but I messed up with one of the keys, preventing me from any further progression into the dungeon whatsoever. I haven't played the game since then; I sold it less than a day after. I got the Collector's Edition from eBay with the money, a much better trade.

Haha, I actually liked the cows. I didn't know you had to shoot them with a slingshot at first, though. Kinda annoyed me for a while.

MM > ALttP > TWW > PH > OoS > OoT > LoZ > OoA > LA > TMC > TP > AoL > FSA / CHECK QUOTE

User Info: T-bone123

T-bone123
9 years ago#4
I would love a master quest too, but my doubts are in their. There is only 4 dungeons, plus the short 4 on the moon, but other then that it would just be this game over again. Mainly, the work was in the field and talking to people. And a Master Quest wouldn't change that.

User Info: _Caramel_27

_Caramel_27
9 years ago#5
An MQ version of MM would be pretty neat. Instead of just making the temples harder/longer, they could do the same for the side-quests.
www.rovl.org/vi/ - Fluffy vermin pirate RP! OR:
Wanna see pictures I drew in my youth? - http://i-h8-1337.deviantart.com/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived