Stolen sword! HELP!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: aari_thariinye

aari_thariinye
9 years ago#1
Ok I was trying to kill that bird that circles around in front of the Milk Road and the darn thing swooped down and stole my Gilded Sword! Now I can't find it! What do I do!?!?!?!

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine
9 years ago#2
Go to the Curiousity Shop and buy it back (you might have to wait until Night of the Final Day, but it will appear there).

User Info: Cirevam

Cirevam
9 years ago#3
You don't have to wait until the final day, just buy it back after 10:00 at night at the Curiosity Shop. Alternatively, you could just reset time and it'll go back into your inventory.
A Captain Planet Summon on a message board is the best example of the superpower of teamwork.
"*shakes fist to the air* CIREVAAAAAAAAM" ~carr_mig

User Info: maruku_san

maruku_san
9 years ago#4
I remember when that ****ing bird stole my sword! I was just mucking around with it when I didn't know what it could do. Suddenly after it hit me Tatl was all like "It stole your sword!" and I could see my sword clutched in it's talons as it flew away. I just sat there and said "What the ****?"

I later bought it back from the Curiosity Shop. After I did I payed that bird another visit...
"War is delightful to those who have not experienced it." - Desiderius Erasmus
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/violence_and_videogames

User Info: ItalianAssassin

ItalianAssassin
9 years ago#5
That bird stole my virginity! *sniff sniff*
And the worst part is... I COULDN'T BUY IT BACK!
Forza Italia

User Info: vampragonlord

vampragonlord
9 years ago#6
play the song of time. all will be better after much drunken spinning
One of the floating heads of the Maplestory board.

User Info: DeathInTheEyes

DeathInTheEyes
9 years ago#7
All will be solved if you have the Blast Mask and a shield.

Just hold..I think it's R, to have your shield out, and use your blast mask when the damn thing gets close! Might take a little bit, but go for it.
"Ouendan, EBA, and Ouendan 2 are like the Triforce of Awesome for the DS." - PaperLink64

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived