You get WHAT for collecting 100 gold skulltulas??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. You get WHAT for collecting 100 gold skulltulas??

User Info: DeepSeaDeku

DeepSeaDeku
6 years ago#1
A.... RUPEE????? Is that a joke?? I was expecting something cool after all that work. Oh my god.
Earthworm Jim was 'ere.

User Info: drewman1230

drewman1230
6 years ago#2
Unlimited rupees! but I agree, considering rupees are pretty worthless in this game, considering how easy it is to keep you wallet filled.
Drew Scott, 2005 SWCCG World Champion

User Info: Gaming_Mastery

Gaming_Mastery
6 years ago#3
Almost everybody at Nintendo's a troll.
"Tries too hard to troll/be funny/etc., and his unwarranted sense of lolinternetsuperiority oftentimes makes him look like an lolinternetdouchebag."

User Info: Nikra

Nikra
6 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: ultravaidd

ultravaidd
6 years ago#5
You get 200 rupees, and you can keep going back and getting 200 rupees over and over again.

It's actually a pretty cool reward.
Refer to as: Murk, Ultra.
Ungrateful much?

User Info: Cirevam

Cirevam
6 years ago#6
It's a cool reward if you get it before you buy everything in the game, but you don't so it's not. Well, maybe it's useful for buying all those Bombchus...
FLGT@:WEV:#l;[;#~@V:W~V@E+++ NO CARRIER +++

User Info: KingOfHyrule

KingOfHyrule
6 years ago#7
It's unlimited money. UNLIMITED MONEY. But are there unlimited things to buy? No, what there is to buy is extremely limited. It would be like if I had ten million dollars and I decided to spend it all in the dollar store.
The king has spoken.
, (^^)

User Info: drewman1230

drewman1230
6 years ago#8
by the time you kill all of the skulltulas there is NOTHING to buy. Its a pretty worthless prize, but then again what could they possibly give you so late in the game that would be beneficial? I think instead of having that big gorron sword there should be a gold Skulltula sword... make it the most powerful weapon in the game and look badass as well. that would be a prize with some merit at least.
Drew Scott, 2005 SWCCG World Champion

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
6 years ago#9
I think the unlimited money is to give you free roam of the game. You can basically never run out of supplies sinse you can keep getting more money, so that is a symbol that "you've done everything, time to have fun and **** around!"
Not changing this sig until KH BbS gets a confirmed English release date.
Started: 1/21/10

User Info: BlueGunstarHero

BlueGunstarHero
6 years ago#10
^ I agree to that; same thing as getting all those lives from Yoshi in Mario64. Now you can fish, play bombchu bowling, horesback archery, and all the other minigames as much as you want.
-BGH
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. You get WHAT for collecting 100 gold skulltulas??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived