Single player campaign mode (wtf?) questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers (1998)
  3. Single player campaign mode (wtf?) questions

User Info: Neo_Sarevok

Neo_Sarevok
5 years ago#1
First, I'm shocked there is no GameFAQ's guide for this that is half-way informative, but let me begin:

1.) So, I should IGNORE the creatures, yes? Killing creatures makes the bosses stronger, and I don't want that.

2.) When I start a match, the game is automatically giving me land I don't want. Is this the game's way of forcing my deck to 40 cards, so it just randomly gives me land?

3.) My mouse is very hyper-active in the campaign when it comes to left-clicking. For example, when I buy food with the mouse, it buys it up so fast I can't stop it from eating up all my gold! The keyboard, thankfully, works fine, but it's a pain to do everything in the campaign with the keyboard. What's the solution?

User Info: Neo_Sarevok

Neo_Sarevok
5 years ago#2
Okay, I found a great .pdf instructional manual for the game that cleared up a lot of questions.
http://gero1369.com/MTG_game/

Slight question I'm still confused about is what causes the monsters to get stronger? At first, I thought me defeating the monsters makes future summoned monsters stronger, but I found out destroying monsters reduces that corresponding color boss' health, so destroying monsters should be a good thing! Is it based on the boss' mana taps? Is it time in-game?

Basically, what is the variable that causes, say, druids, to evolve to their higher monster variation?
  1. Boards
  2. Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers (1998)
  3. Single player campaign mode (wtf?) questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
ATTN, please readrenholder (M)16/21/2010