Monster Rancher 2 (PSX) into your PSP !!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Rancher 2
  3. Monster Rancher 2 (PSX) into your PSP !!

User Info: gitales13

gitales13
9 years ago#1
It is possible to play this game in your PSP. What you need is to let your PSP be able to read download-form games (like ISO/CSO/etc.) - they called it popsloader/custom firmware of a certain version. Just go to www.pspiso.com to look about the popsloader (emulator) and the download-form of the game (eboot.pbp + bin.file).

User Info: Shenalmighty

Shenalmighty
9 years ago#2
I have it on my psp but you cant get a monster by disc in it :(

gitales13
9 years ago#3
Yeah and you cant multiplayer via WLAN in it. It was a DAMN and I am raising Zuum and Moochi as my strating monsters. Its so sux I cant disc a monster and even a PVP.

User Info: Shenalmighty

Shenalmighty
9 years ago#4
I know, I'm using Mochi too I'm trying to get some combining items to get better monsters.

gitales13
9 years ago#5
I made my Mocchi got into Final 4 and I am waiting for the 1 on 1 invitation (the White Mocchi/White Suezo) but I dont know how to unlock it. I am looking around browsing nets.

User Info: ssj3stevo

ssj3stevo
9 years ago#6
To be invited to the Legend's Cup(Most/Poritoka) you have to have your monster who has defeated the Major 4 and be at the Ranch on Mar 4th week. You should get an invite for April 4th week.

User Info: ElvenSlurpee

ElvenSlurpee
9 years ago#7
You can use one of the cheat programs to change a market monster into any of the other monsters. You can go as far to edit stats to disc stats to make it even more legit.

User Info: AstralFenrir

AstralFenrir
9 years ago#8
How exactly do you get that cheat program? I have no idea where it is or how to use it :(

User Info: ElvenSlurpee

ElvenSlurpee
9 years ago#9
If you know the websites to get normal CFW programs, just search for a cheat program/engine. I'm pretty sure mine was built right into my CFW though. Try holding Select for a couple seconds during a game and see if a menu comes up.

User Info: sekundez13

sekundez13
8 years ago#10
Use CWCheat.
WAT DA PAK!!
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Rancher 2
  3. Monster Rancher 2 (PSX) into your PSP !!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived