Power Stone 2 Video for Skillionaire

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Power Stone 2
  3. Power Stone 2 Video for Skillionaire

User Info: simbasan

simbasan
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, I'm planning on entering this contest:

http://skillennium.tumblr.com/post/25955370609

Basically its a video contest for a free t-shirt for this tournament in NY called Skillionaire - they play a lot of good fighting games. I thought since I loved PS2 so much I should do an entry with PS2.

If you guys have any great footage, whether its Rogue spamming her dive kick or Ayame knocking out 3 people at once with her shuriken super, please send it to

aramisbackwards@gmail.com

I'm not good at video editing, but I know a lot of technical PS2 stuff that would be fun to showcase, and I want people to see how fun this game is.
---
Brawl FC-1976-9848-6470

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
4 years ago#2
Hey simbasan, long time no see. I see you're still around on the PS2 boards. Man, I left them a while back when people just stopped showing.
Because poem interpretation is ambiguous, when a poet's shoddiest works are criticised his failsafe merely states that the reader doesn't understand.
  1. Boards
  2. Power Stone 2
  3. Power Stone 2 Video for Skillionaire

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived