is there only one hookshot in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 0
  3. is there only one hookshot in the game?

User Info: Kotetsu

Kotetsu
8 years ago#1
the walkthroughs say you need the hookshot at the beginning in the train and then again later in the game. do I have to lug the hookshot around the game, or can I just leave it on the train?
I'm the best.

User Info: Megamanfan7

Megamanfan7
8 years ago#2
Yeah, you have to lug it around, personally, I just leave it in the main area of wherever I'm located, like the main hall of the training facility etc. Anyways, if you're following a faq, you'll know when you'll need it so I wouldn't worry about it too much, but yes, you will need it at multiple points throughout the game.
Let's kick it up a nacho!-Yajirobe

User Info: Garrador0

Garrador0
8 years ago#3
IF you mean leave it on the train as in by the train wreck, I recommend that you just leave it in the main hall of the training facilty.
CRUP CRUP CRUP

User Info: Kotetsu

Kotetsu
8 years ago#4
I meant that, if I dropped it immediately after I needed it in the train, would I be stuck later in the game? I know that it would be better to carry it into a more accessible spot, I just want to know if I can possibly get myself in a spot where I'd have to start completely over just because of the hookshot.
I'm the best.

User Info: Gauller

Gauller
8 years ago#5
It will reappear at the train wreck, so, you can't lose it.
B. O. Davis

User Info: doom2892000

doom2892000
8 years ago#6
just keep the hookshot close to you i didint and i ended up backtracking the hole way it sucked lol.

User Info: Orochi_Oni

Orochi_Oni
8 years ago#7
You're all wrong. There are two hookshots. If Billy uses the hookshot on the train and in the church it breaks - due to his weight. That's why two are needed.
R.I.P Don LaFontaine
www.engrish.com

User Info: Gauller

Gauller
8 years ago#8
^Blarney!
B. O. Davis
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 0
  3. is there only one hookshot in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived