Advice for a newb......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. Advice for a newb......

User Info: Lunatikx07

Lunatikx07
1 year ago#1
So I decided to try suikoden for the first time. I have played pretty much every FF game including other rpg's like breath of fire chrono trigger etc.... I'm 25 mins into the game following a guide from suikoden source. My second fight I received a "?" drop so i went to the first town to appraise it. It turns out it's some fancy urn that sells for 10K. I dont really need the bits since im doing the marco gambling glitch. Is this some kind of rare drop im supposed to keep? Or should I just sell it since it's taking up room in an already small inventory. Any advice is appreciated.

User Info: SIMSteven

SIMSteven
1 year ago#2
There's a mini-game later that gives you infinite bits later so I'd say it's better to keep it. And yes it's a rare item.
Help get MegaMan Legends 3 back in production. www.capcom-unity.com/devroom
Join the official Dev Room, sign the petition, and participate!

User Info: Lunatikx07

Lunatikx07
1 year ago#3
Thanks for the reply. Yeah its called a celadon urn. Will there be a way to store some items somewhere since the inventory is so limited I'm finding myself selling stuff that I find?

User Info: SIMSteven

SIMSteven
1 year ago#4
You'll get storage later. For now, Pahn's inventory is your storage.
Help get MegaMan Legends 3 back in production. www.capcom-unity.com/devroom
Join the official Dev Room, sign the petition, and participate!
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. Advice for a newb......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived