Save for ePSXe (Yes, I have a legit disc)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. Save for ePSXe (Yes, I have a legit disc)

User Info: Uncalculable

Uncalculable
1 year ago#1
First, let me say Suikoden 1 is my absolute favorite of the series. Mostly 'cause it doesn't waste your time, everything is pretty quick and moves well. That said, I've beaten it 6 times, and never got past, uhh, Two Cities I think it's called in Suikoden 2. I really want to sit down and finish 2, bought it so long ago for like 112$ but it just never clicked for me like Suikoden 1 did.

I want to be able to recruit McDohl, and whoever transfers with equipment with their best(if anyone. Just remember something about, I think Humphrey and un-removable equipment.). Could someone give me an ePSX2 save with that stuff/tell me how to convert a save here to it's format?

User Info: Uncalculable

Uncalculable
1 year ago#2
Can I use/convert one of the saves here into an ePSXe save? For instance, either of the two perfect PS3 saves. If I didn't sell my PS3 I could just use those easy, ah well.

User Info: Cataclysm 255

Cataclysm 255
1 year ago#3
For mobile at least (android), I was able to load in a dexdrive save into ePSXe successfully, without converting or anything like that. I selected the .gme file for the memcard1 slot, had not trouble with it so far. Not sure if it's the same procedure for non-mobile ePSXe though.
PSN: MrSparklepantz
NNID: Mr.Sparklepantz
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. Save for ePSXe (Yes, I have a legit disc)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived