How many rune pieces can I equip on someone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. How many rune pieces can I equip on someone?

User Info: johndoejr

johndoejr
1 year ago#1
For some reason I tried equipping Tir with a water piece and it over rote the piece he had on before. I was under the impression that you could equip 9 onto a character. Am I doing something wrong?
Psn: ajomaa2010

User Info: MajesticSiN

MajesticSiN
1 year ago#2
It's nine of one type.
PSN: MajesticSiN

johndoejr
1 year ago#3
MajesticSiN posted...
It's nine of one type.

Figured it out lol thanks though.

User Info: KFCrispy

KFCrispy
1 year ago#4
there's a PSP version that lets you stack 999! probably the I+II Japan-only release though
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden

johndoejr
1 year ago#5
KFCrispy posted...
there's a PSP version that lets you stack 999! probably the I+II Japan-only release though

Finished the game yesterday lol. Realized I didn't even need runes the stats they give are negligable.

User Info: dmx4940

dmx4940
1 year ago#6
How long did it take you too bear? I'm just in the dwarves fault. It's been years since I played and forgot most of it from here. Never finished it but wanted to play through before tackling the second one as never played that one.
PSN - bigman_aw (ps4/vita)

johndoejr
1 year ago#7
dmx4940 posted...
How long did it take you too bear? I'm just in the dwarves fault. It's been years since I played and forgot most of it from here. Never finished it but wanted to play through before tackling the second one as never played that one.

Took me 35-40 hours can't remember now lol. Keep in mind I really take my time with games like these. So 25-30 tops for a normal person. Less if you know what you're doing. I swear farming for that goddamn nameless urn took a few hours... and same I played through the first one because I heard great things about 2. And holy s*** you're in for a treat after this one..

User Info: CloudSith5060

CloudSith5060
1 year ago#8
I can barely squeeze 20 hours out of it after doing everything. It's a really short game.

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
1 year ago#9
CloudSith5060 posted...
I can barely squeeze 20 hours out of it after doing everything. It's a really short game.

For me, I always have to grind for the boss that guards our castle

User Info: MajesticSiN

MajesticSiN
1 year ago#10
SheenavsKilley posted...
CloudSith5060 posted...

For me, I always have to grind for the boss that guards our castle

Even If someone decided to grind a lot in this game it's still a pretty short game.
PSN: MajesticSiN
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. How many rune pieces can I equip on someone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived