How many rune pieces can I equip on someone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. How many rune pieces can I equip on someone?

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
1 year ago#11
MajesticSiN posted...
SheenavsKilley posted...
CloudSith5060 posted...
I can barely squeeze 20 hours out of it after doing everything. It's a really short game.

For me, I always have to grind for the boss that guards our castle

Even If someone decided to grind a lot in this game it's still a pretty short game.

I actually finish S2 a lot faster than I can finish S1 because I find S1 really challenging

User Info: johndoejr

johndoejr
1 year ago#12
SheenavsKilley posted...
MajesticSiN posted...
SheenavsKilley posted...
CloudSith5060 posted...
I can barely squeeze 20 hours out of it after doing everything. It's a really short game.

For me, I always have to grind for the boss that guards our castle

Even If someone decided to grind a lot in this game it's still a pretty short game.

I actually finish S2 a lot faster than I can finish S1 because I find S1 really challenging

Really? It's one of the easier rpgs most people have played. Since money and levels are so easy to get.
Psn: ajomaa2010

User Info: CloudSith5060

CloudSith5060
1 year ago#13
S1 does have some hard boss fights tho. Zombie Dragon/Gigantes/Dragon in particular since you have no good healing spells at that point. Probably the hardest game after Suikoden 3.

johndoejr
1 year ago#14
CloudSith5060 posted...
S1 does have some hard boss fights tho. Zombie Dragon/Gigantes/Dragon in particular since you have no good healing spells at that point. Probably the hardest game after Suikoden 3.

Wow. Suiko games are really that easy? I guess there were some difficulty spikes like most rpgs, but there could be easily dealt with with a little grinding. I'll agree that neclord is the biggest b**** in the game. Didn't have much of a problem with the other bosses but I can imagine hydra being a problem if you're under levelled.

johndoejr
1 year ago#15
Lol I think one of the most annoying things about S1 is the battle theme...I was a little weirded out when I got into a boss fight and the regular battle music played. But when I fought the final boss? Heeeelll naaw. And I didn't even like the battle theme haha. Like they seriously couldn't have added AT LEAST one more theme? s***, I'm sure even FF1 had that.

User Info: NinetaiIs

NinetaiIs
1 year ago#16
johndoejr posted...
Lol I think one of the most annoying things about S1 is the battle theme...I was a little weirded out when I got into a boss fight and the regular battle music played. But when I fought the final boss? Heeeelll naaw. And I didn't even like the battle theme haha. Like they seriously couldn't have added AT LEAST one more theme? s***, I'm sure even FF1 had that.

The boss and regular battle themes are definitely not the same ...
cannot write poems, i post for topics,
will not type randoms, i chose for logics. - completeboy (FF Tactics Board, 11-2-2009)

johndoejr
1 year ago#17
NinetaiIs posted...
johndoejr posted...

The boss and regular battle themes are definitely not the same ...

Ah, I forgot then. Well, still the final should have a specific theme lol

User Info: SIMSteven

SIMSteven
1 year ago#18
Neclord is a cakewalk if you give Cleo a Flowing Rune and have her spam all-heals every round.
Help get MegaMan Legends 3 back in production. www.capcom-unity.com/devroom
Join the official Dev Room, sign the petition, and participate!

johndoejr
1 year ago#19
SIMSteven posted...
Neclord is a cakewalk if you give Cleo a Flowing Rune and have her spam all-heals every round.

Ya I had 2 mage both with cyclone runes to heal with.

User Info: Xanderlise

Xanderlise
1 year ago#20
One of my favorite games but it is short

4th-5th time I've went all out with less than 30 total hours. That includes

All 108
Leveling everyone to 40+
Equipping everyone with a Rune
Sharpening all weapons to 16
Equipping everyone with mid-late game gear.

Just making one powerful army lol.

Then I grind 1 of the unique/rare items. Mangosh, Phero, Ressurect, etc...

So my games always end with those.

I have one "perfect" save file I always use for Suikoden 2.

Pretty much the same as above but everyone is level 60+, best equipment(you can buy). 6-10 have the best gear you have to find from enemies. Have 4 Boar Runes. 1 for Pahn, Ente(sp?), Morgan, storage.

Tir, Viktor, Flik, Cleo, Rubi, Kage are all level 99 with max stats and 9 water Rune pieces each.

Pesmerga, Crowley, Pahn, Gremio, Tai Ho, Valerie, Kwanda are all level 90+

Everyone has either a unique Rune, Rune that fits their personality (Luiken - turtle) or an advance rune(Thunder).

Anyways the point of that lol was to say I've basically done everything and grinded a ton and I think that save file is at 55 hours and 10-15 hours of that was grinding multiple Mangoshs and the Phero Rune. The other Runes and equipment didn't take that long to grind for
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. How many rune pieces can I equip on someone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived