Level 99 trick

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden II
  3. Level 99 trick

User Info: Yakato

Yakato
8 years ago#11
Yeah, I'm playing on an emulator...you're right......My disc was scratched badly and it always jams...so I resorted to the emulator.

User Info: cyborga078

cyborga078
8 years ago#12
So that's it! Apologies for me being rude from my previous post.

I think it's a disc glitch which only happens on emulators. I don't think it'll ever happen on the playstation.

cyborga078
8 years ago#13
Sorry for the double post:

Now that I've got my characters to 99, can the EXP stat be maxed and locked to 999?

User Info: The_Masamune

The_Masamune
8 years ago#14
I haven't heard of that glitch (characters at 99) if ever. One of my sure bets is that he's using an emulator that's why.

Well you're wrong. It's a known glitch. Defeating a group of 6 knights at Matilda with only one character standing and that character at level 49 (and I believe with the double experience rune, if there is one in this game - been too long since I played) causes that character to get tons of experience and jump to level 99.

Pretty sure that's the way it's done. Like I said, been a long time.
Asking a Doctor about working out and supplements is like asking a dentist if tattoos cause skin cancer. ~ WallFlower

The_Masamune
8 years ago#15
It's even in the cheat list for this game, on this site:

Instant Level 99

When a character is at Lv. 39 (Lv. 49 with a Fortune rune), go to L'Renouille. Fight a group of Highland x6. Kill off all party members but him, then defeat the enemy. His level should shoot up to 99.
Asking a Doctor about working out and supplements is like asking a dentist if tattoos cause skin cancer. ~ WallFlower

The_Masamune
8 years ago#16
Ah, it was Highland soldiers not Matilda. Don't know why I thought that.

User Info: Guiber

Guiber
8 years ago#17
"Instant Level 99"

That's not a glitch, it's a feature. I was talking about the characters who directly join at lvl 99, which is a known glitch.
If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question ?

cyborga078
8 years ago#18
Masamune, I was talking about RECRUITING at 99. Of course I know of the 99 level-up trick, why then would I post such a thing like this?? Read before you speak. Your post didn't even helped.

User Info: masamunethe1

masamunethe1
8 years ago#19
mine only does the lvl 99 recruit thing when i use the name Yuei
Harpies Pwn the world

User Info: PurestProdigy

PurestProdigy
8 years ago#20
I haven't heard of that glitch (characters at 99) if ever. One of my sure bets is that he's using an emulator that's why.

It can be done without an emulator.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden II
  3. Level 99 trick

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived