Boris question. (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden II
  3. Boris question. (spoilers)

User Info: themegaman7

themegaman7
6 years ago#1
So if I kill ridley and get boris can I still get all 108 stars + the best ending?
THX!
Themegaman7 aka Expa0

User Info: Strombada

Strombada
6 years ago#2
Yes. Boris takes Ridley's star.
Yang: My papa always taught me that you could solve any problem in life by throwing a barrel at it.
Edward: Your father was Donkey Kong?

User Info: Final Legion

Final Legion
6 years ago#3
*SLIGHT SPOILER*

Remember, though, that if you do this on purpose, Boris will also take Ridley's place as one of your unit leaders for war battles. Although Boris isn't too bad (he has 9 ATK, 8 DEF and the Evade ability), I prefer Ridley who has a 10 ATK, 7 DEF and the Critical ability.
Poison Clan Rocks The World.

themegaman7
6 years ago#4
Thanks for the help.

I thought it would be nice getting Boris for a chance of pace. I've had the game since it's release in europe, and only recently I learned about the bad ending + boris.

It's nice when such a, old game can still surprise you.
Themegaman7 aka Expa0

User Info: RuneOfPureFailz

RuneOfPureFailz
6 years ago#5
Ridley rocks though. I wouldn't kill him for that poodle any day of the week.
So much love, I think we might actually spawn a unicorn - Exsillius
They need to love faster, we're running out of time - MadeToBan on Transformice.

themegaman7
6 years ago#6
I agree Ridley is both cooler and more useful. Definetly one of the better NPC stars of the game.
Themegaman7 aka Expa0

User Info: TougherThanYou

TougherThanYou
6 years ago#7
As ridiculous as it is to say, I've never beaten the game with Boris because I feel too bad killing Ridley.
If we say it long enough, eventually we're going to reap a harvest. We're going to get exactly what we're saying.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden II
  3. Boris question. (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived