==Secrets of SM64, Part 7==

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. ==Secrets of SM64, Part 7==

User Info: Neoscorch

Neoscorch
9 years ago#491

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZJEabvAors

TTC - going out of the walls and then landing on a block which pushes you (if time is on). The block is in both sides of the wall.

User Info: mapler90210

mapler90210
9 years ago#492
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Neoscorch
9 years ago#493

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bedY1YSV2fs

More hidden grounds (name taken from ShadowofMyles' earlier Hidden Ground) in HMC accessed from the first one by BLJ.

Neoscorch
9 years ago#494

TAS - not sure if it's been found or not:

4 new BLJ's in RR, by firstly BLJ'ing on the carpet into one of the pillars on the corners of the house, then BLJ'ing on the invisible walls inside them, and then accessing each of the other pillars by BLJ'ing in each of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDMGZ852rVs

User Info: chewbaccas_alt

chewbaccas_alt
9 years ago#495
I found a glitch that I don't think has been found. I was just trying out BLJing on the Big Boo's haunt elevator. I found that if you stand near the front of the elevator as it goes up and press forward to climb off it at just the right time near the top, Mario's head will get stuck in the ceiling. As long as you keep pressing foward, his head will stay caught up there, but as soon as you jump or stop pushing move he will fall. however, after you fall you'll notice that the elevator is back to the bottom. While Mario's head was stuck the elevator stayed at the top. Was the elevator in two places at once? I know it's a minor glitch but I thought it was a decent find.

User Info: MeatyDoughnut

MeatyDoughnut
9 years ago#496
Alot of new ones here.

>_>b
Don't ban me.
The average bear could kick your ass

User Info: crazy_crazy1

crazy_crazy1
9 years ago#497
This thread is slowing down a lot.. will there ever be a big discovery like BLJ or 0 star completion again?

User Info: sm64pro

sm64pro
9 years ago#498
We have already figured out how to beat the game with zero stars, I suppose the next greatest accomplishment is to beat the game with 1 key (highly unlikely).

User Info: _Kidlat_

_Kidlat_
9 years ago#499
Maybe it's time to move on to another game
{Tamaan ka sana ng kidlat}
Brawl: 2921-8773-4570 Pokemon:3136-3529-0431

User Info: sm64pro

sm64pro
9 years ago#500
No, this game probably has many glitches left in it, we shouldn't go to another game (sorry for taking the 500th post, but I had to say that).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. ==Secrets of SM64, Part 7==

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed