Regarding the Stomp on the Thwomp star...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. Regarding the Stomp on the Thwomp star...

User Info: Cirevam

Cirevam
9 years ago#1
I've made it up to the final moving clock hand with time stopped, and I've almost reached the conveyor belt (as in, I've hit Mario's head on it) by triple-jumping + diving from the clock hand. Do you think it's possible to complete this star with time stopped, with TAS? I'm so close, but I think it may be possible.

Let me know if this has already been discussed before, as I remember someone saying that time needed to be flowing to get some of the stars, this being one of them, but I don't know if it changed recently.
Friends don't let friends wrap cables.
"[Ganondorf] should've also just pulled out a Landmaster as a taunt." ~HillyBilly

User Info: frozen_josh

frozen_josh
9 years ago#2
So many shortcuts etc are available in TTC, its easily possible with time stopped. Heres a vid (by mr robert z) of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L8F7V3CYsU
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

User Info: Cirevam

Cirevam
9 years ago#3
Ah. Thank you very much. And that video was wicked.
Friends don't let friends wrap cables.
"[Ganondorf] should've also just pulled out a Landmaster as a taunt." ~HillyBilly
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. Regarding the Stomp on the Thwomp star...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
==Secrets of SM64, Part 7==mr_roberts_z5004/13/2008