The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

L Is Real 2401: WHAT IT REALLY MEANS!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. L Is Real 2401: WHAT IT REALLY MEANS!!!!!

User Info: AlexPenev

AlexPenev
8 years ago#11
Three things.
1. According to Gamefaqs, PM was released on 2/5/01. Not 2/4/01. That's for US release. The game is made by Japanese people, so the US release date is secondary. If they were going to refer to a date they would use the Japanese date, which was in 2000 and not 2001.
2. mm/dd/yyyy is the American convention of writing dates. Americans use it. The rest of the planet uses either dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy/mm/dd. Nobody else swaps mm and dd without also shifting the yyyy. The texture was drawn by Japanese people. Therefore February 4th 2001 is 4/2/01, not 2/4/01.
3. You didn't figure this out yourself. You copied it, because this "explanation" has been around since 2001.

4. It says Eternal Star. But nobody will going to stop you believing in conspiracy theories that make no logical sense.
chown -R me ~you/base*

User Info: SM64isawesome21

SM64isawesome21
8 years ago#12

yeah what he said above me.'

Man i love making comments that add nothing nor take away anything in the conversation.

Now somebody below me needs to write something worthless as well to continue this conversation leading to nowhere

because the answer has already been said the fullest extent and nobody can add a comment that will change

the correct answer which is eternal star, nothing else. although it would be nice to believe that nintendo would do that.

User Info: RedNosedDonkey

RedNosedDonkey
8 years ago#13
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. L Is Real 2401: WHAT IT REALLY MEANS!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived