In regard to L is real 2401

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. In regard to L is real 2401

User Info: blackstar

blackstar
8 years ago#1
hey guys, some of you might remember me many years ago. I started the whole L is real 2401 (2041) mystery.

I am still surprized people still talk about L is real 2401 to this day, and some of you probably wondering where I went.

Everythings going fine, and i want to randomly check how the Super Mario 64 boards are here at GameFAQs.

I just want to let you guys know what my opinion is about the L is real 2401 mystery. I think the plaque says nothing and is a bunch of gibberish.

The reason why its in Ocarina of Time is because it uses the same game engine as Super Mario 64. The lazy programmers just decided to have the same plaque in Dodongo's Cavern.

Anyways glad coming back here.
Check out 'L is real 2401' in the Super Mario 64 boards.
(`._.[ߣkt]._.)

User Info: fiddlededee

fiddlededee
8 years ago#2
Account Created Wednesday, July 5, 2000 2:29 AM

Hmm... I think you're probably the oldest GFAQs user I've ever seen on the SM64 boards XD ... the next oldest I think would be Brightguy, who IIRC registered in 2002.
I am TheUltimateKoopa, so you can either call me that, or TUK, or even fiddlededee.

User Info: AlexPenev

AlexPenev
8 years ago#3
>I started the whole L is real 2401 (2041) mystery.
You must've done it with another account, because the mystery was around several years before you created your current gamefaqs account.
chown -R me ~you/base*

User Info: Redzone0110

Redzone0110
8 years ago#4
Are there even people who created their account before SM64?
They want a fun vacation? I'll give them a fun vacation! And by that, I mean NO FUN AT ALL! -Bowser, Mario Party 7-

User Info: fiddlededee

fiddlededee
8 years ago#5
The earliest account was created on November 4, 1999 and that was CJayC ..
The earliest account after that was on November 7, 1999.
Times my signature has been altered to allow a time travel duplicate to impregnate it with itself: 0

User Info: J_Seigal

J_Seigal
8 years ago#6
Talking about CJayC, didn't he closed his account lately?
OFFICIAL DEFENDER ICE LANCE IN THE PANTS member.
SSBB FC: 3566-3162-4840

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
8 years ago#7
I dear salute you TC, for the creator of a new genre of trolling!

Im honored to be posting in your topic.
wtf, how am i and idiot?????~~chunkithunder
LMFAO???????

AlexPenev
8 years ago#8
>Are there even people who created their account before SM64?
It's true that blackstar had big LisReal topics here about 6-7 years ago, but I don't think he came up with the conspiracy. It's been around since <1998, before people were using gamefaqs. Unlike quite a lot of secrets and tricks in SM64, this one was almost certainly not found by anyone on this board.
chown -R me ~you/base*

User Info: Filimonas

Filimonas
8 years ago#9
I don't think this L-is-real-thing is something to be proud of.

AlexPenev
8 years ago#10
Hey, look buddy, just because you're sensible doesn't mean you have to flaunt it in front of less-sensible people's faces, Filimonas. :)
chown -R me ~you/base*
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. In regard to L is real 2401

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived