In regard to L is real 2401

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. In regard to L is real 2401
(message deleted)

User Info: _Quate_

_Quate_
8 years ago#12
I haven't seen Dom post lately, but I dunno.

Anyway, I tried to read it in Japanese (google lol) and I came up with something like hi ru le te ra or something, which is gibberish. LOL.

User Info: AlexPenev

AlexPenev
8 years ago#13
>It would seem logical that because the game originated from Japan, and if the plaque did say something, it would most likely be written in Japanese.
Are you forgetting the tiles in the Shifting Sand Land pyramid as well? They say "ET".

I know kana/hira, and there's no way this sign is written in Japanese. Japanese writing is more stocky/blocky and compact. This sign looks more like cursive handwriting. The top line may say what we think it says, but the other line is quite the mystery.
chown -R me ~you/base*

User Info: JosiahIsBack

JosiahIsBack
8 years ago#14
Great leaping salamanders aflame! It's blackstar!

User Info: NintendoKing402

NintendoKing402
8 years ago#15
Wow, so many old/ well know accounts. Man, I am so out of my league posting here.
_/\_ Super Mario 64 is, and forever will be... _/\_
\/ \/ ------------The Best Game Ever --------------\/ \/

User Info: sm64pro

sm64pro
8 years ago#16
All we need now is for Curtis to post in this and practically all the legends have posted in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. In regard to L is real 2401

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived