The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Glass pumpkins not dropping...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Glass pumpkins not dropping...?

User Info: majesticmystic

majesticmystic
2 years ago#1
As soon as Hell Gate is unlocked I went straight for it and beat all 100 floors once. I got a ton of things that I liked, but didn't get even a single glass pumpkin for Deneb. Is it really that rare? Or should I have done something first (like actually visiting her shop once)?
If declaring my opinion is akin to declaring war, then war I shall declare on the so-called veterans.

User Info: TopperCop

TopperCop
2 years ago#2
You'll only get that drop with a floor of nothing but Gremlins and Fairies, and they only spawn in the first 25 floors.

User Info: majesticmystic

majesticmystic
2 years ago#3
Huh. I didn't see that formation even once on my passing, so I guess this ten pumpkin thing is going to be an utter pain.
If declaring my opinion is akin to declaring war, then war I shall declare on the so-called veterans.

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
2 years ago#4
Glass pumpkin?
Oh, you're trying to get Deneb with her good equipment, aren't you?
If you bump, try to bump with your back end.

ekamown
2 years ago#5
The scene involving Deneb, is it only available before liberating Banisha?

I remembered in my first few playthroughs, I recruited Deneb after invading Heigm, and I couldn't trigger the scene.

TopperCop
2 years ago#6
Watch out for time sensitive events. Liberation of Banisha is the cutoff point for most of them (including the visit Warren event) except for those that are Kachua related, for which liberation of Heigm is the cutoff point.

ekamown
2 years ago#7
Wait, not visiting Warren means Denim never learns the Zenobians' true purpose coming to Valeria.
Even then, It won't change that Denim has to get the Brunhilt back?

TopperCop
2 years ago#8
Same thing with the Haborym event. The only thing you get is an update in the Warren Report.

User Info: gogues

gogues
2 years ago#9
Well, he's still got to go after martym and barbas even if he doesn't learn the Zenobians true purpose. He'd probably just understand better what they're doing down there with that knowledge.

ekamown
2 years ago#10
If collecting Pumpkin Glasses is too much for you, I've a solution.

Use this code: 300E74C0 001B
Try to recruit soldiers with it on in Deneb's store.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Glass pumpkins not dropping...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived