Many Questions about TO

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Many Questions about TO

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
3 years ago#11
Bunalz3 posted:
Now that I think of it, I did remember trying to make Kachua as an Angel Knight...meaning I revived "her" back to "life". Bad ending (LOL, that's what I get for being too curious! XD). But! Since reviving characters in a normal situation won't increase the value of Death Toll, I presume that reviving a "dead" Kachua back (as herself i.e. Princess-class) will probably be the same as if she didn't die in the first place. Or so I think.
----------------------------------------------------------(forgot how to quote)
You reminds me of myself. But the subject was Olivia instead.
The very first time I saw an Angel Knight was from her death.
If you bump, try to bump with your back end.

User Info: ZoqFotPik

ZoqFotPik
3 years ago#12
TopperCop posted...
This is not mentioned on http://luct.tacticsogre.com. But the unique property of Brunhild is that a character equipped with it will gain an extra point in every stat except LUK on a level-up (though it only drops right before the final battle, so...it's probably not going to see too many level-ups outside of gamesharking). There is no way for any Snapshot sword to have that property unfortunately.

A question abou stat-raising items... just how much can they raise stats? I've seen (on a few rare occassions) that with only one equipment a single stat sometimes jumped 3 points; once as much as 4 points.
I am not the FOT!
~~the Zoq, the Fot & the Pik~~

User Info: TopperCop

TopperCop
3 years ago#13
It depends on how many of these items are equipped when the level-up happens. For example, a Berzerker normally gains 6-8 MEN points per level-up. If he is equipped with two Dragon Staves and a Crystal Robe, each piece would contribute an extra point of MEN towards the level-up bonus, and this Berzerker would gain 9-11 MEN points per level-up instead, which of course, makes him a powerhouse with ranged special skills.

ZoqFotPik
3 years ago#14
6-8?! Och, my memory's bad. I remembered that your stats would only go up by 1 or 2. Seeing a +3 atop the equipment's +1 (and there was only one special equipment) felt odd.
I am not the FOT!

ekamown
3 years ago#15
Well, stats gain during level up isn't really fixed. I even have to reload several times to get the maximum stat growth for each characters according to their classes.

The most important stat that I really pay attention during level up is AGI, as the other stats can be fixed later by collecting stat cards (from killing enemies) or any other means.

ZoqFotPik
3 years ago#16
It's not fixed, but I thought there was a limit to growth. I'd save-scum (copy saves and reload the battle until I get a result I like) to get +1 AGI... but if it was possible to get +2 or +3?
I am not the FOT!

ekamown
3 years ago#17
Though I realized this very late in the game (last chapter) in my current playthrough.

After realizing it, I'll make sure my dragons get 4 AGI each time they level up. And most characters get 7-8 AGI, and 6 AGI for slow characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Many Questions about TO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived