Holy Dragons and Tiamats

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Holy Dragons and Tiamats

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
2 years ago#11
Oh yeah, just like Terror Knights.

BTW is any of the other versions of Tiamat also have Terror Effect? Or only in original Tiamat.
Ex: Dark Dragon, Fire Brass, Dragon Zombie, Gargoyle, Golden Tiamat (as one of 4 Guardian)

Since I heard that Relic Knight (Golden Terror Knight) doesn't have Terror Effect as well.
If you bump, try to bump with your back end.

User Info: bunalz3

bunalz3
2 years ago#12
No idea as I never bothered much about them since they're non-persuadable. But, since you're playing it now, it'd be great if you could gather detailed information (i.e. copy-pasta) and submit the guide here because there is an awfully lack of data for monsters in the Hell Gate. While it may not be that necessary, it's helpful for reference purposes (without having to go through the game).

The list that you could refer for your guide: http://luct.tacticsogre.com/hell.html
It's not easy to get things simple. It's not hard to make things difficult.

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
2 years ago#13
Interesting to see this board active again. I always want to replay this game but can never find the time to commit. This game has so many intricacies and small details that I learn new things every time I play it, despite having beaten it several times, making different choices each time, and even going through all 100 floors in one playthrough.

I think the only real use I had for dragons was to sell them for the special items!

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
2 years ago#14
Same to me. Each of my playthroughs I learned something new. Such as Fort Bodo and Damsa in my second playthrough.
If you bump, try to bump with your back end.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Holy Dragons and Tiamats

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived