Playthrough without snapshot/retissue.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Playthrough without snapshot/retissue.

User Info: Nenjii

Nenjii
2 years ago#1
So as the title states, I am doing that.

I have played through the game so much, without plan, that this time I want to make sure all of my classes, levels, alignment on every character, and element match how I want to use it.

In the past I used to just deal with the card I was dealt, but not this time!

So I have planned one of the most effective groups I have ever had, let's see how you like it!

I am going for a stunner party with insane speed. So I want 2 stunners...so I am going to keep Haborym, soon as he joins, make him a ninja, and make Denim a stunner with full Ninja levels, all the way 4-50.

And one Terrorknight should do it.

So here's my plans for my final party:

1)Denim - Level 50 Swordmaster Lawful Fire

2)Haborym - Level 50 Swordmaster

3)Guildus - Level 50 White Knight

4)Mildain (same deal)

5)Kaucha (main healer).

6)Earth Terrorknight

7)Radlum or another warlock for magic transfer/paradigm.

8)Angel Knight for support magic, full archer levels.

9)Backup healer/rezer.

10)Archer with all archer levels same element as an elemental bow.

I only forsee issues in Hells Gate. And honestly, the only things I fear in there, are the Fairies casting their bolts. They are so fast.

So I will have 2 stunners, hopefully faster than them, to stun them before their turn. They like to gang up on the same person and get a guarunteed kill, as well as be the stunners/frontline men to take some hits. Also I can use paradigm on both my stunners, to stun 4 enemies instantly, to lighten the load on my healers.

Since all ninja levels, they will be squishy, and very vulnerable to archers or anything with good accuracy, so I will be feeding them STR and VIT cards, and try to max luck.
My top 5 favorite games: 1) Tactics Ogre 2) Vandal Hearts 3) Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls 4) FF12 IZJS 5) Shadowrun Sega Genesis
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Playthrough without snapshot/retissue.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived