Something is bothering me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Something is bothering me...

User Info: Folles

Folles
1 year ago#1
What are those numbers after the MP cost off the spell?

Example:

Heal 10 x2

Haven't found a aswer anywere :/
English is not my native language.

User Info: micro761

micro761
1 year ago#2
Means that specific character can cast two times that particular spell.

Example: MP24

You can heal two times (10MP each) and the remaining MP will be 4MP

Folles
1 year ago#3
Ahhhhhh.

Btw there is any way to keep Aloser like in the PSP version?

User Info: micro761

micro761
1 year ago#4
I don't know man. I just started playing this game about 3 days ago. If I discover anything new I'll let you know. :)

User Info: Shinigami1505

Shinigami1505
1 year ago#5
Folles posted...
Ahhhhhh.

Btw there is any way to keep Aloser like in the PSP version?

You can get Aloser on neutral route and caotic route and if i remember correctly you need to keep her by not killing too many Walstains and giving the right choices(Neutral route only) the caotic route its just simple.....as soon as you get her she will stay forever without any problems.
Peace sells........but, who's buying?
(message deleted)

Folles
1 year ago#7
After 40 kills she still left the party, well screw it she is lagging the game because the only spot to do random battles doesn't give the MVP Title (so it will be complete waste of time).

As her only quality is being overpowerd (no big story/sidequest relevance), i can card another Archer.

On another playthrough i will cheat her just to check if is possible to keep her on PS1 version.

User Info: gogues

gogues
1 year ago#8
She won't stay on the neutral route in this version. On the PSP version her loyalty takes a big hit but you can recover it, in this version she simply deserts.

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
1 year ago#9
gogues posted...
She won't stay on the neutral route in this version. On the PSP version her loyalty takes a big hit but you can recover it, in this version she simply deserts.

Huh. What's her storyline in the PSP neutral route?
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!

Folles
1 year ago#10
_Kaz posted...
gogues posted...

Huh. What's her storyline in the PSP neutral route?

Nothing you just keep a overpowered character :3, it could happen on PSX because she does nothing for the rest of game story and doesn't even die (she still age on WR).

Anyway i restarted the game (forgot Shelly) and even yes she leaves no matter what :/
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Something is bothering me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived