Something is bothering me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Something is bothering me...

User Info: Folles

Folles
2 years ago#11
even maxed*
English is not my native language.

User Info: gogues

gogues
2 years ago#12
That's true, she basically just disappears for the rest of the game on PS1 neutral. So, there was no reason they couldn't throw her in there. Actually it's kinda the same in the law route, if you don't kill her she basically just disappears after chapter 2. Probably why she can join in both the law and neutral routes on the PSP version, it was kinda left unresolved either way.

You know if they took the extra story bits and content from the PSP version, and made the gameplay something in between both versions (i.e. skills but no weird leveling or loot system), it'd probably be the best game ever.

User Info: Folles

Folles
2 years ago#13
The skill system is pretty strange and ended up screwing Swordmasters and new characters... The wallings and skills to remove obstacles could be incredible if more elaborated.

Matsuno took a lot from his games to make the PSP version, and for some reason he couldn't do the damage formulaes more FFT like where Lv difference doesn't kill enemies on one hit.

Btw the loot system is awesome :D

But the craft :/ ...
English is not my native language.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. Something is bothering me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived