I love this game!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Express
  3. I love this game!!

User Info: o0KHeaven0o

o0KHeaven0o
9 years ago#1
d
Please Look at this Forum: kms1.proboards100.com

User Info: Hoffy_

Hoffy_
9 years ago#2
Can you help me out? I'm at the very end, and somehow I don't have a whistle. What do I do?
Creamy. If I want a crunchy sandwich, I'll put ice in it. - overduegalaxy on Creamy VS. Crunchy peanut butter

User Info: danzoid_101

danzoid_101
9 years ago#3
Wow over ten years this game is so rare and i only found out about this game a few weeks ago when my friend sold it to me for 25 cents now my 360 is collecting dust. and edh101786 you have to rewind its the only way

Hoffy_
9 years ago#4
Rewind and replay the entire game? That's ridiculous! I'd rather just not beat the game.
Creamy. If I want a crunchy sandwich, I'll put ice in it. - overduegalaxy on Creamy VS. Crunchy peanut butter

User Info: o0KHeaven0o

o0KHeaven0o
9 years ago#5
he's right
Please Look at this Forum: kms1.proboards100.com

User Info: Anawolf

Anawolf
9 years ago#6
You don't have to start over or rewind! Check the lounge, the whistle's there somewhere on the ground, under an armchair. Little François lost it earlier.

User Info: lveirs

lveirs
9 years ago#7

What OS are you playing the game on?

Lveirs

Hoffy_
9 years ago#8
Windows XP, why?
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Express
  3. I love this game!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived