All cheats and secrets are bogus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: atthebusstop

atthebusstop
3 years ago#1
All the cheat codes listed are fake from my testing, despite being listed on multiple sites you can't press X or triangle on the level select screen as it will back you out of the screen or select a level,

Also there's a rumor that if you collect 100 coins on the first level and then give them to ham you will get a secret area, this is also listed on multiple sites, i'm almost sure there's only 93 coins on level one and i can't find any videos of this secret area,

also i was never able to get the secret FMV but i was able to see it using game shark, but if i remember right getting all pizza planet tokens doesn't trigger anything, maybe a programming error? i haven't tested it lately

User Info: FlashAsked

FlashAsked
3 years ago#2
atthebusstop posted...
All the cheat codes listed are fake from my testing, despite being listed on multiple sites you can't press X or triangle on the level select screen as it will back you out of the screen or select a level,

Also there's a rumor that if you collect 100 coins on the first level and then give them to ham you will get a secret area, this is also listed on multiple sites, i'm almost sure there's only 93 coins on level one and i can't find any videos of this secret area,

also i was never able to get the secret FMV but i was able to see it using game shark, but if i remember right getting all pizza planet tokens doesn't trigger anything, maybe a programming error? i haven't tested it lately

Secret FMV? Can you upload to server please? I can't see it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived