Enigma UO: Best old-school Ultima Shard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultima Online
  3. Enigma UO: Best old-school Ultima Shard

User Info: Lord_Velner

Lord_Velner
5 years ago#1
enigmauo.com

Enigma UO is the first and only Ultima Online free shard that seeks to emulate the Pre-Alpha era of Ultima Online. The Pre-Alpha was a testing released in 1996 so that Origin could test the feasibility of an MMORPG. The Pre-Alpha utilized unique graphics and a unique map; all have been faithfully recreated by Enigma UO.

The shard features a hard core Felucca rule set. Guards do not instantly teleport to whack criminals in town. In fact, guards can be slain by powerful characters. There is no skill cap, so a player can GM all available skills. Housing has recently been added.

Enigma UO is the most unique free shard I have yet played. I played OSI from 2000-2006 and have played a few free shards. This is the first time I've been really excited about UO since those early days. Look for Velner - I'll set you up with equipment and money. Hope to see you in old Britannia.

-Velner

User Info: ilsunshangxiang

ilsunshangxiang
5 years ago#2
backpacks?
God created the universe and let it evolve.
There! Let's stop arguing and be friends.

User Info: Lord_Velner

Lord_Velner
5 years ago#3
It wouldn't be the Pre-Alpha if the characters didn't have the visible backpacks.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/Velner/Haunting.png

-Velner
  1. Boards
  2. Ultima Online
  3. Enigma UO: Best old-school Ultima Shard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived