Perfect game, part 2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vandal Hearts
  3. Perfect game, part 2

User Info: Zadrieck_VH7

Zadrieck_VH7
1 month ago#131
Bump again.

Zadrieck_VH7
2 weeks ago#132
Time for another bump.

User Info: nawee7

nawee7
2 weeks ago#133
whew, i replay it again after nearly 7 years. That vandalier class really break the game lol, plasma wave, unlimited holy h20 and life orb unlimited usage. Just beat xeno, final battle next.

Zadrieck_VH7
5 days ago#134
Yeah, no contest. The curious thing about Plasma Wave is that you see Dumas use it in the demo, just leave the game hanging in the title screen for a while and you'll see it. Makes no sense at all, but looks pretty neat. Shame this game has so many unique abilities restricted to few characters, definitely understandable given its length though.

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
4 hours ago#135
Makes no sense at all, but looks pretty neat

Probably some footage of when they were testing the game? Could you imagine fighting that battle with that guy being able to use a ridiculous spell like that? Might make for a lot of game-overs.

Nice to see a few new faces in this thread - I know don't check in much but I love that this old game has some activity.
  1. Boards
  2. Vandal Hearts
  3. Perfect game, part 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.