I really appreciate this game for having the AKI engine and a great roster but..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WCW/nWo Revenge
  3. I really appreciate this game for having the AKI engine and a great roster but..

User Info: HeroFromKrypton

HeroFromKrypton
4 years ago#1
..holy CRAP is there some screwed up aspects. I understand that it's cliche that a finishing move guarantees the end of a match in real life pro wrestling, but a powerful move should at least have SOME effect, right?

I played as Scott Hall against Alex Wright, wore him down a decent amount, got special, did the Outsiders Edge, and he instantly got back up. I didn't have a chance to even pin him. He just popped back up like he was just scoop slammed. And later on I got special again and hit the OE a second time.. and guess what? Again, he got back up instantly.

And then there's the utterly stupid bits where you hit a powerful move, go for a pin and get a 2 count, then do a weak A grapple and get a 3 count.

User Info: EazyERock

EazyERock
4 years ago#2
im guessing youve never played any of the newer games have you?
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive.. Ya Mad Bro?
  1. Boards
  2. WCW/nWo Revenge
  3. I really appreciate this game for having the AKI engine and a great roster but..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived