Accidentally blocked a user from view

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Accidentally blocked a user from view

User Info: Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl
6 months ago#1
So, you know how can make it so that you don't see posts from a certain person? Well, I did that to somebody I didn't intend to and don't know how to fix it. How is it undone?
No video game is without sin.

User Info: Montie2k

Montie2k
6 months ago#2
I am not currently ignoring anyone, but I would imagine that you would go here: https://www.gamefaqs.com/user/ignored
So are we so different? Of course, we are, and you will be even more different if I ever finish my homemade flame thrower.
-Jack Handey

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
6 months ago#3
Correct. There should be a red X next to their name on that page you can click to remove them from the list.
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

Silver_Owl
6 months ago#4
Thanks. No idea how I didn't see that before.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
6 months ago#5
When you unignore them, can you actually SEE their posts now? Because I've done that with someone, and they're clearly not on the ignore list anymore, but it changed nothing. Still can't see them just like they're ignored. >_>
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

Silver_Owl
6 months ago#6
I can see them. Not sure what your problem with it is. Maybe it takes time to go into effect?

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
6 months ago#7
Yeah it just randomly took effect like half an hour later or so. Seems odd it'd take any time but oh well.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Accidentally blocked a user from view

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived