If you accidentally log in to a previous, long banned account...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. If you accidentally log in to a previous, long banned account...

User Info: solidraidens

solidraidens
2 months ago#1
Will it show up on your usermap? I caught myself before I did, but will it show up if you do?
Hmph!
That's not the end of me!

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
2 months ago#2
I don't think that many people know the answer to this, and those that do aren't allowed to publicly share how it works.

But from what I've gathered, logging into multiple accounts only links them if you actively visit the boards page, which a banned account will not allow you to do since it's banned. So in theory it shouldn't show up anywhere if it was banned before you logged into it. This isn't a definite answer though.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: solidraidens

solidraidens
2 months ago#3
I'd check but rather not, does it still show the plain white "You have been banned from this site" message?
Hmph!
That's not the end of me!

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
2 months ago#4
I often wonder how the usermap behaves if one were to have bad luck and use a friends WIFI to sign into the site only to find out that the friend got banned from the site. I mean, I gotta watch my data and am not always home. I shouldn't have to worry about my account if only one or two times I signed into another area only to be banned because someone else sharing the wifi was banned.

Library computers are another good example. In the beginning, that's mostly how I used the site till we finally got our own wifi.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: pojr

pojr
2 months ago#5
solidraidens posted...
Will it show up on your usermap? I caught myself before I did, but will it show up if you do?

No it doesn't.
pojr
I summon it. You spell it.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. If you accidentally log in to a previous, long banned account...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived