September 2013: Name That Tune!: Songs from Sony Consoles: Reminder

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. September 2013: Name That Tune!: Songs from Sony Consoles: Reminder

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
4 years ago#1
For whatever reason, this month's contest was not displayed on the sidebar of www.gamefaqs.com/boards as usual -- instead, last month's contest remained as the featured topic from the board. So, this topic is a reminder of the current contest -- the deadline for entry is now September 13th at 11:59PM Eastern time. Good luck!

The current contest can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20-gamefaqs-competitions/67131942
www.DDJGames.com - Game reviews, articles, guides, lists, and more.
Latest: Review: Dragon's Crown

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
4 years ago#2
DetroitDJ posted...
For whatever reason, this month's contest was not displayed on the sidebar of www.gamefaqs.com/boards as usual -- instead, last month's contest remained as the featured topic from the board.

I know on MBA, when SBAllen closes a topic, it disappears from the sidebar. And if another topic was made there not too long ago, that 2nd topic will show instead. I wonder if it's because it's locked?
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth

User Info: LordOfDabu

LordOfDabu
4 years ago#3
The topic was showing originally, but it got replaced after a few days by the older topic. I would assume it was because the older topic was not locked.
Watch me play games!
http://www.twitch.tv/lordofdabu

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
4 years ago#4
LordOfDabu posted...
The topic was showing originally, but it got replaced after a few days by the older topic. I would assume it was because the older topic was not locked.

That's a likely reason.
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
4 years ago#5
LordOfDabu posted...

I think that's the reason, too.
www.DDJGames.com - Game reviews, articles, guides, lists, and more.
Latest: Review: Dragon's Crown
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. September 2013: Name That Tune!: Songs from Sony Consoles: Reminder

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived