New Purchases Topic...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX - Social
  3. New Purchases Topic...

User Info: jonnymar

jonnymar
7 years ago#1
Talk about recent purchases or things you'd like to purchase (if you could)...

I utilized some of my Staples member money to buy a cheap laptop (around $350 for a Presario), a new Flash Stick, and some DVDs to use for burning purposes...fun, fun...
Just because you're paranoid, that doesn't mean they're not out to get you...
~{jON(ny)mAr}~ The Original Ellipsis Over-User...

User Info: Kiana Night

Kiana Night
7 years ago#2
I bought a chair with lumbar support for my back pain, slip-resistant work shoes, The Dark Crystal, The Shawshank Redemption, a shirt with the new Cheshire Cat design (just shows his eyes and teeth, very awesome), a malware protection program, two Soundblaster World of Warcraft headsets, baby windrider and baby gryphon plushies and apparently a bunch of stuff from the BX... I gave my mom $100 for some church she wanted to donate it to, but then she saw stuff at the BX she wanted and spent it. :\ Oh, and bunny plushies.

User Info: D4Y_omg

D4Y_omg
7 years ago#3
i bought two double-double animal style in-n-out burgers...
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix

User Info: The BlackMage

The BlackMage
7 years ago#4
I bought a terribly screenprinted shirt rip-off design of Muse's current Resistance tour shirt for $10, the official merch started at $35 and ranged up to $75 for some stuff. ****ing ridiculous, they really ought to get their merchandise for American tours made in America so they don't have to pay shipping and customs and charge outrageous prices. I'm sorry, I love you guys, but nobody's band t-shirt is worth $50. The concert, however, was one of the awesomest I've ever seen.

Sound's kinda tinny on this but it's the best picture quality I could find, and that is more necessary than the sound to demonstrate what I'm talking about here(taken from the concert I was at in Ft. Worth):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJmRuF65Xg4&feature=related
Dames are like mustard, they taste great on a sandwich. But when you're not eating a sandwich, they just sit there in your refrigerator. ~ Space Ghost

jonnymar
7 years ago#5
Got South Park Season 13...haven't watched any of the episodes yet...

User Info: The_Unbeliever

The_Unbeliever
7 years ago#6
Preordered the new Dresden Files book (in hardcover), Changes for $10.50.
Also preordered SMT Strange Journey, tried to add Infinite Space but by the time I went to the checkout page it was sold out.
If it wasn't for disappointment,
I wouldn't have any appointments.

User Info: The_Unbeliever

The_Unbeliever
7 years ago#7
Forgot to say that SMT was about US$44 including delivery, then I still had $1 credit and Paypal conversion made it AU$47.10. Gamestop's website puts it at US$35 though, so look into it if you're interested.

Copy protection is meant to be Earthbound-level strength, with random battles removed and the game deleting your save after you load, among other things.
If it wasn't for disappointment,
I wouldn't have any appointments.

User Info: D4Y_omg

D4Y_omg
7 years ago#8
i bought lady gaga's the fame monster :D
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix

jonnymar
7 years ago#9
Got a $50 gift card to Target for Easter...hmm...

User Info: The BlackMage

The BlackMage
7 years ago#10
Purchased Coniclysm on Steam, curious little game it is.
Dames are like mustard, they taste great on a sandwich. But when you're not eating a sandwich, they just sit there in your refrigerator. ~ Space Ghost
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX - Social
  3. New Purchases Topic...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived