Just dropping in. *waves*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BaristaVo1

BaristaVo1
4 years ago#1
Been awhile. I recognize some names just skimming through the few topics on here. How is everyone?

Life update for me: 25, married, working in healthcare IT, expecting my first child in roughly 24 hours.

And go!
My not using GameFOX sig.

User Info: Lo Down XXL

Lo Down XXL
4 years ago#2
Well damn.

25, (happily) single, currently between jobs.--got let go from a consulting firm and about to start some regulatory support for a law firm until I get into an MPH program. Woo.
Lo Down XXL: The reason your girlfriend left you...for your sister.
The giver of broke dreams and hurt feeling since '88.

User Info: MackoLover

MackoLover
4 years ago#3
Damn is right, I can't imagine having a kid right now!

I'm 26, graduated college with a degree in Television Studies/Broadcast Design and Production a few years ago, still looking for a job. I play guitar, hike/do all sorts of outdoor stuff and write, too. Lived in Vermont for like 7 years, recently moved back to my hometown and it's not as fun as I remember. Trying to get things in order right now!

User Info: AlephZero

AlephZero
4 years ago#4
lol crason driving by in his tractor, waving
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
01001100 01010101 01000101 00100000 00110100 00110000 00110010
25, two years away from getting a Ph.D., generally hating every second of my life
O-R-I-O-L-E-S
Matt, you count as two black people. - Lo Down XXL

User Info: NES4EVER

NES4EVER
4 years ago#6
26, single, working, just bought my own place 5 months ago. Still getting used to paying a mortgage.

Sure is a big difference from when we were all 14 and chatting on MSN.
nu-horsemen 4evar
[A GameFAQs Moderator was deleted by this message] ... oh wait... *disappears*

User Info: AlephZero

AlephZero
4 years ago#7
****ing MSN, man. Getting around the arbitrary limit on conversation participants by inviting a ton of people simultaneously.
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
01001100 01010101 01000101 00100000 00110100 00110000 00110010

User Info: chase710

chase710
4 years ago#8
34, single (obviously, what would you expect from Lord Fat Ass the 2nd). , living in a new condo for almost 3 months with my cat...struggling with disability claims...remembering the Raa topic that brought me here (lol this is funny)
McBounce me around!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived