I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#101
Been mostly Paragon lately. I picked up Street Fighter V on a long-thought-out whim.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
5 months ago#102
I finished FFXV shortly after Christmas. Picked up Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for $10 off Amazon, and it was one of my favorite games of the previous generation. Haven't gotten too much into it yet.

A couple friends gave me Pokemon Moon for Christmas, but unfortunately I sold my 3DS. Probably going to return it for a different game for my PS4, though.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#103
$10 for the Definitive Edition is an awesome deal. I never played any of the DLCs but running around Hong Kong as Asian Mark Wahlberg was a blast.

Moon should get you about $35 if you get full value right? Hmm. A PS4 game that cheap...maybe the Uncharted Collection? 4 if you have already played them. Overwatch if you're looking for a multiplayer experience.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#104
Hyper Light Drifter looks pretty cool, from what little I've seen of it.

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#105
Tales of Bersaria comes out tomorrow. I thought it was a February release. Probably gonna preorder it tonight on amazon and it gets here when it gets here. I've been meaning to try Zestiria again. Apparently Bersaria is a distant prequel.

Nioh is a day 1 buy as well. f***ing love that game. Last-Chance Beta until tomorrow around noon eastern

Kylo Force
5 months ago#106
I finished the secret dungeon in FFXV and had to put it down for awhile. It took me almost six hours (in a four hour and then two hour session) and by the end of it the relief I got from it being done did not overrun the frustration of having it taken so long to complete.

My roommate just finished Shovel Knight on his own and I'm looking forward to playing through it with him on co-op.

Picked up Grow Home (or Grow Up, whatever the first game in that little series is) from the PSN $5 sale, haven't tried it yet through. I think I'm going to exchange Moon and put it toward The Last Guardian, or I might hang onto it and pick up Yooka-Laylee instead. I'm looking for any suggestions of action/platformers on PS4 since I'm not a big shooter fan and/or have played/watched all the ones I want to play.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#107
Definitely Ratchet and Clank. It isn't terribly long either. A bit shorter than the other games in the series I think, but well worth $20.

Berseria pre ordered.

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#108
So I've made some progress in Zesteria. Just some side quests to finish up before making my way to the final area. Berseria is sitting on my desk, but I may take a break been games. Playing just on hard mode has been a real grind, and breaking the game up over the span of a year I think has really mellowed my enjoyment of the game. I want to go on fresh and really tackle this game in one go, like I did with Xillia. And man, that was one hell of a ride.

Nioh is coming out in a few days, and I still need to get my preorder in on that. I also need to finish my platinum on Bloodborne. Who knows, maybe I'll show my 3DS some love.

Yep.

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#109
Made some progress on Bloodborne and put in my preorder for Nioh.

Kylo Force
4 months ago#110
I made a "recommend me PS4 games" topic on LUE and other places and a lot of people say Bloodborne is one of the best games on PS4, if not the very best one. What's your take on that?
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.