I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#111
Bloodborne is awesome, and a unique entrance into the series, as it's a bit different than the rest of the games. I thought about suggesting it to you, but I wasn't too sure if it fell into what you were looking for (and Ratchet and Clank absolutely does).

It's definitely up there in the action department, but it can be very difficult, especially to newcomers. The setting is very, very unsettling. Lots of blood, as the name implies. It's set in a Victorian-age era with a lot of Lovecraftian influences.

It's a steal at $20, and I believe it sometimes includes the DLC (which I haven't gotten into just yet) for $25. Definitely one of the best on the system, but the game isn't for everyone...but I'll be damned if it isn't at least worth trying out.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#112
Oh and please let me know if you've got any other questions, I'm on my second playthru of the game, so it's all pretty fresh in my mind.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#113
If Bloodborne is intriguing to you, definitely check out Nioh. It's f***ing awesome.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#114
I'm definitely in for a deep RPG, and this is from someone who had massive, massive difficulties with Xenoblade Chronicles X at first but then ended up sinking 200+ hours into it. Nioh and Bloodborne are on my radar, but I think I'm going to go with Yakuza 0 first.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#115
I've heard wonderful things about it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

A deep RPG experience? Hmm. I'll need a little more detail to help you out better there. Bloodborne and Nioh are both ARPGs. The mechanics behind them are certainly deep, but I'd still consider them a bit separate in that category to Xenoblade (if X plays like the original at least). I've heard that Yakuza has some RPG elements to it as well, so maybe that'll scratch the itch?

LinkPrime1
4 weeks ago#116
Bump

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#117
I just want to get through Zestiria so I can finally play Berseria. I even lowered the difficulty just to make it easier on myself.

Ugggghhhh.

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 weeks ago#118
Speaking of RPGs, I just picked up Torment: Tides of Numenera. It's no less enthralling than Planescape: Torment so far. Recommended.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#119
I'm about three hours into Breath of the Wild and it's brilliant. Great experience so far and of you can believe it, the first 3D Zelda game I'm giving a proper try on my own. All the others I've either done group playthrough with a friend.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 day ago#120
I'll be playing Breath of the Wild...eventually...

Made lots of progress on Zestiria. All sidequests. Only one or two that I have active are left. Not sure if I should attempt to wrap them up, or just finish the damn game...
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.